[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Dextech

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Wed May 10, 2017 12:40 pm

It seems I sat on a lepricon today :)
I managed to make a deal with GLS through my mother in-law so they will handle many of European orders for acceptable price - with tracking and fast delivery and all :)
Now only signed for overseas orders are the ones giving me headache..... but I'll get it done
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

JujuPi

Post by JujuPi » Thu May 11, 2017 3:26 am

Dextech wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 12:40 pm
I managed to make a deal with GLS through my mother in-law so they will handle many of European orders for acceptable price - with tracking and fast delivery and all :)
Now only signed for overseas orders are the ones giving me headache..... but I'll get it done
I still do not understand if we have to pay or not. If I do not pay do I still get what I ordered? I will contribute because I appreciate all you have done but it will help clarify for everyone else.

JujuPi

Post by JujuPi » Thu May 11, 2017 3:30 am

Just sent you 9 Euros - I hope everything goes well for shipping to Australia.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Thu May 11, 2017 8:51 am

Let me fill in some information:
it is still very much appreciated that anyone who can pitch in and contribute additional funds for shipping decides to do so.
So far 70% of all of you who preordered batteries decided to do so. This means not so much of shipping costs will come out of my pocket.
Next thing is that some of European orders will be upgraded to signed for shipping now that I got contract with GLS delivery service just due to fact that shipping price is almost the same as if sending standard from Croatia - less hassle for me.
Anyone from US who is wiling to switch from signed for to standard is encouraged to do so as this orders I can take to post office - I know there is no tracking, it goes with ship over Atlantic and may take week or so longer but thing should eventually get delivered.
For all other countries - Australia, New Zeland, Japan, Korea,.... I have to wait for delivery of LED COBs and switches, rework power banks to pocket lights and send them. I know this is yet another setback but I have no other solution - shipping via UPS, TNT, DHL and similar who might take packages costs in range of $100 per package, way too much. I hope you will stick with me till I work this out and send your orders to you all.
This has all been one tough lesson so far but I hope it will be worth wile. And I hope you are all satisfied with batteries once you receive them.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

MiL0

Post by MiL0 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Dextech wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 12:40 pm
If signed for overseas is a problem, feel free to downgrade mine to regular shipping and keep the change :)

I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

mike_louisxvi

Post by mike_louisxvi » Thu May 11, 2017 9:44 pm

How will you keep track of those who switch to unsigned? Do we just email you?

I'm not sure anyone here cares about the extra 6 euro you requested for those who had signed, but if we switch, do we get that refunded if we want it? I'm not sure I want a refund for the extra costs if it is helping you out, but I am sure some might be interested in knowing this.

How is it that the post office will send the battery if its not signed as opposed to signed? Isn't it more of a safety issue no matter how it is sent? I'm not seeing how signed or non signed means anything in this way. I only ask this because I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of asking to be non-signed and then another problem occurs when you go to drop those off to be shipped to the North America.

Will the ones that paid for signed that don't request to be switched to non-signed just not get their shipment in the end? And if I request to be put over to non-signed, are you going to ship them on a specific day, or just do it one by one? I'm trying to get an idea of when it might arrive if I do it unsigned. Sounds like signed for might be never?

Sorry for the questions, but I just want to be clear so I can stop wondering about this lol. I understand if you are still figuring it all out, but let us know. Thanks!

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Fri May 12, 2017 1:56 am

mike_louisxvi wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 9:44 pm
How will you keep track of those who switch to unsigned? Do we just email you?
If you just email or pm me your paypal address you used for initial order I can then fix my shipping chart.
I'm not sure anyone here cares about the extra 6 euro you requested for those who had signed, but if we switch, do we get that refunded if we want it? I'm not sure I want a refund for the extra costs if it is helping you out, but I am sure some might be interested in knowing this.
Yes, anyone who wants partial refund of signed for part of postage will get it back. It's all up to you how much tou feel like helping out.
How is it that the post office will send the battery if its not signed as opposed to signed? Isn't it more of a safety issue no matter how it is sent? I'm not seeing how signed or non signed means anything in this way. I only ask this because I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of asking to be non-signed and then another problem occurs when you go to drop those off to be shipped to the North America.
That is exactly the thing - safety. Signed for goes via air and Slovenian post uses comercial airlines for their airmail delivery. And lipo doesn't go well with passanger airplane - thank you samsung.
Standard goes via road and sea. They drive it to port of Koper, put it in container, ship over Atlantic to East Coast. I guess it's also road delivery on American side. I guess fire in metal container isn't that problematic :/
Will the ones that paid for signed that don't request to be switched to non-signed just not get their shipment in the end? And if I request to be put over to non-signed, are you going to ship them on a specific day, or just do it one by one? I'm trying to get an idea of when it might arrive if I do it unsigned. Sounds like signed for might be never?
All orders will be shipped eventually. Every time I'll take some of them to post office I will let recipients know of their order being on a way. Still have to let some of you know about first dispatch of about 90 packages being sent.
Sorry for the questions, but I just want to be clear so I can stop wondering about this lol. I understand if you are still figuring it all out, but let us know. Thanks!
I gladly straighten things out for all. Don't want any misunderstandings.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

cristiamp

Post by cristiamp » Sun May 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi

shipping to spain you have problems?

jmoflhrc

Post by jmoflhrc » Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 am

Just checking on the status of the USA signed orders. I paid the extra charges on the 6th but it looks like there are still some on-going issues. What are the chances of getting these before the end of next week?

Thanks!
-Jason

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 am

jmoflhrc wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 am
Just checking on the status of the USA signed orders. I paid the extra charges on the 6th but it looks like there are still some on-going issues. What are the chances of getting these before the end of next week?

Thanks!
-Jason
I would love to say that chances are great but it's more like none. Thing is buttons and COB leds are on their way from china with DHL but will still take couple of days to get them, then I have to rework all power bank cases to make pocket lights of them. And then pack and take to Croatia to send them out. This I have to do with all non-European overseas orders and some European, some standard and all signed for to US, Canada, Swiss, Australia, New Zeland, Japan,.... So by the time you wish to receive them I hope I'll send them out.

Today GLS came and some 60 or so EU orders went out. Still have to let recipients know tracking numbers but have to get home first. Will also let you know some stats on where we got so far.

And some of you are starting to receive their orders so I'll make quick video guide on how to open power bank case to get battery out.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.