[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
tyler335

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by tyler335 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:19 am

I believe Dextech said that standard shipping to the US is still ok. Just not signed airmail orders. Has any in the US received their battery that was shipped with just standard shipping?

I'm in the US and ordered standard shipping but I haven't seen mine yet (Louisiana).

Keep up the good work Dextech. I know it's a headache shipping all these batteries but you have the community's support!
Check out my latest GBZ build: http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 779#p35779

Image.......Image.......Image

Box

Post by Box » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 am

Day, have you tried looking into the US based package carriers like Fedex or UPS? For example, I just checked the Fedex website for Croatia (http://www.fedex.com), and it appears that they do ship from there, plus they will allow lithium batteries with prior approval. (http://www.fedex.com/hr/services/terms/)
"9.5 Lithium batteries (UN 3090) that are Primary Non-Rechargeable require pre-approval to ship. For details, go to fedex.com and enter keyword "lithium batteries.""

I'm sure many of us would be willing to pay the extra shipping charges to have it shipped from one of these carriers, since they are fairly reliable, and we know that this isn't your fault.

Glyph

Post by Glyph » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello Dextech

I have no news from any shipping from you and I live in Canada.
I assume, you still didn't send my order, waiting for a appropriate way of shipping it.
If it starts to be very complicated to send to Canada, is it possible to reroute my order to France ? I think there is no problem for this country, and I will be in holidays there in a couple of months.
If it is OK, we'll discuss in PM for the new name and address.

Thank you for your hard work.

Hoverfly

Post by Hoverfly » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:39 pm

i'm from Spain and i haven't received my packet yet... any furhter information? Thank you!

atamagaokashii

Post by atamagaokashii » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Hmmm. Well since I already have an order in I'll drop down to standard and be the guinea pig if you like. PM or email me if you wanna try it out

iGmOthemagus

Post by iGmOthemagus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:31 pm

I got a shipment notification from you about 5 weeks ago in the US. I still do not have my batteries. Have they been sent? Have they been returned? What is the deal?

Thanks,
iGmO

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 am

Everyone who received notification email for their order being shipped then it was shipped.
Our postal service stated 2-3 weeks shipping time for shipments to States, why in a month I still have no confirmation from anyone in States of receiving ther order I have no clue. I also have no returned packages from US. They better not screw me over on this one also.
Shipping with UPS, Fedex, TNT,... isn't problematic battery-wise, it's price that is problematic. Last time I checked it was some $100 per shipment...not very user friendly so I think this is not a way to go. Maybe when I use Chinese shipping company they'll have better rates for shipping with this companies and I'll be able to offer shipping via them also.
But right now I'll try to concentrate and organise all parts of process in China and stay away from complications here in EU. Have to send out couple of emails and hope to nail down good solution fast.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Glyph

Post by Glyph » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello dextech
Again, I still didn't received any notification email saying my parcel has been shipped here in Canada.
If it is better and more safe for you, you can reroute my order to France. If ok, I'll PM you.
Many thanks.

Kungy

Post by Kungy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Still no email for me. I'm in the U.K :(

hesh.monster

Post by hesh.monster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Just wanted to chime in that I also haven't seen anything yet here in the US. Got email confirmation may 12th.