[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Sasherz

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Sasherz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:06 am

I noticed that you dont need to cut out both top and bottom of the battery compartment, only the lower part, this results to the battery being all snugg inside the compartment and doesnt wiggle around.
I might make a hole on the side for the battery whire to pass through, when I get the Kite board

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Sasherz wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:06 am
I noticed that you dont need to cut out both top and bottom of the battery compartment, only the lower part, this results to the battery being all snugg inside the compartment and doesnt wiggle around.
I might make a hole on the side for the battery whire to pass through, when I get the Kite board
Yeah battery height depends on cells used so perhaps less trimming is needed. I don't think you need to make a new hole for wires, you can use original holes.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Sasherz

Post by Sasherz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:49 am

Dextech wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm
Sasherz wrote:
Yeah battery height depends on cells used so perhaps less trimming is needed. I don't think you need to make a new hole for wires, you can use original holes.
aha.
the battery I bought was the 500mAh.
I can have the whires lay on the side of the battery and use one of the oles on either side.
but limiting the posibility to dammage the wires could be nice
But now I gotta wait until I get the kite stuff to make the rest of the stuff T_T end f May start of month after that I never know is June or July...

jsawhite

Post by jsawhite » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:49 pm

lol... So I got my battery today (thanks man!!) and this happened... I pulled it out of the package and noticed something in the bottom. Originally thought they were a piece of a twig or something. Then I looked closer. Holy Crap!!! (yes, they were still alive) No ill for Dex as these ship directly from China, but just to make sure everyone else is careful before opening. Fortunately they were in the bottom and didn't fall out. I just took them outside and smashed them (not sure if they would be considered invasive here in FL)... Fun times. Wife almost jumped out of her skin when I showed her... :lol:
Attachments
20180310_200055920_iOS.jpg
20180310_200055920_iOS.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 6124 times

fablespirt

Post by fablespirt » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:07 pm

@jsawhite lol free bait

djascher

Post by djascher » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi DexTech, did you manage to get in touch with the manufacturer? Is there another batch of batteries coming?

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:30 am

jsawhite wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:49 pm
lol... So I got my battery today (thanks man!!) and this happened... I pulled it out of the package and noticed something in the bottom. Originally thought they were a piece of a twig or something. Then I looked closer. Holy Crap!!! (yes, they were still alive) No ill for Dex as these ship directly from China, but just to make sure everyone else is careful before opening. Fortunately they were in the bottom and didn't fall out. I just took them outside and smashed them (not sure if they would be considered invasive here in FL)... Fun times. Wife almost jumped out of her skin when I showed her... :lol:
Sh*t....this sure ain't freebee from me :) Will still forward this to shipping company so they double check next time before they close envelope.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:36 am

djascher wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm
Hi DexTech, did you manage to get in touch with the manufacturer? Is there another batch of batteries coming?
Yep, new batch is in production. Batteries should be forwarded to "lantern" company in upcoming week and then forwarded to shipping company.
I did ask "lantern" company to take on couple of measures of precaution since few of you guys received damaged batteries. So to prevent this and to stay in business they will have to step up their game.
I expect final product to hit storage in about two weeks and then update paypal link.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

djascher

Post by djascher » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Best news I heard all day :)

EveningNewbs

Post by EveningNewbs » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Dextech wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm
Sasherz wrote:
I ended up making a hole in the side of the battery compartment for the wires. This battery is a really tight fit. I ended up breaking the wires off trying to route them through the hole on top.