[NEW STOCK IN] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
User avatar
Dextech
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:23 am

I ended up making a hole in the side of the battery compartment for the wires. This battery is a really tight fit. I ended up breaking the wires off trying to route them through the hole on top.
[/quote]
Uf... I hope you managed to solder it back on
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

EveningNewbs
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:46 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by EveningNewbs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Dextech wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:23 am
Uf... I hope you managed to solder it back on
Yeah, I got the wires back on. They were soldered to a little board on the outside edge of the battery, so it wasn't too bad.

Tessanger
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 am

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Tessanger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:02 am

Hello Dextech,

your Paypal link still working, does it mean that I can order your battery? Or is it mistake?

Thanks,
Tessanger.

djascher
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by djascher » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Mistake, unfortunately... you get to the order page, but try checking out. You get the following message on the following page (would be the payment page):

We’re sorry, GBZ custom 5000mAh lipo battery with registered shipping isn’t available at this time.

Percoseth
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Percoseth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:49 am

I got my battery the other day. Last night I opened up the light to pull it out. There was a strong sweet like smell and it was greasy. I noticed the battery is a little damaged, but I can't tell if it is just the insulation or not. Any suggestions?

Image

User avatar
Dextech
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:55 am

Percoseth wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:49 am
I got my battery the other day. Last night I opened up the light to pull it out. There was a strong sweet like smell and it was greasy. I noticed the battery is a little damaged, but I can't tell if it is just the insulation or not. Any suggestions?

Image
Unfortunately it seems one cell was pearced during transportation and I would not recomend using it. You can remove damaged cell and use other as 2500mAh battery for some other project. Send me a PM with your information so I can send you replacement once stock is in.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Percoseth
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Percoseth » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Dextech wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:55 am
Percoseth wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:49 am
I got my battery the other day. Last night I opened up the light to pull it out. There was a strong sweet like smell and it was greasy. I noticed the battery is a little damaged, but I can't tell if it is just the insulation or not. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately it seems one cell was pearced during transportation and I would not recomend using it. You can remove damaged cell and use other as 2500mAh battery for some other project. Send me a PM with your information so I can send you replacement once stock is in.
Thanks for the reply. PM sent.

Artofmark
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Artofmark » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31 am

Can't wait for this to be back in stock. I'll be watching this page!

hherrington04
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by hherrington04 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 pm

im working on a custom project im wandering if this batterry will fit inside an altoids tin

User avatar
Dextech
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: [OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:03 pm

hherrington04 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 pm
im working on a custom project im wandering if this batterry will fit inside an altoids tin
Dimentions are ~58x54.5x12mm, so I guess a bit too big for altoids
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest