[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
HoolyHoo

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:13 am

justinbobby wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 am
Kite has the new upgraded lcd. Which I believe is bigger in size. Do you have the bracket for it that supports 6 buttons in the from. I need 2 of these. Please let me know. thanks
Unless I'm missing something, the 640x480 LCD is the "new upgraded lcd" which he offers as an option (Maybe Kite can chime in otherwise). The photo I linked is that screen with the adapter that is also needed. I only made it for the PSP joystick as demand for that screen is limited.

justinbobby

Post by justinbobby » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Can you make the 6 button one. I think there will be a demand for it lots of people want it for fighting games.

Fishinfiend

Post by Fishinfiend » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm

HoolyHoo,

I am getting my parts together for my CS3 build and would like to get both your screen bracket and and your back button board. I am wondering if I could order/ship them together? I tried putting one then the other into PayPal, but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Nate

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Fishinfiend wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm
HoolyHoo,

I am getting my parts together for my CS3 build and would like to get both your screen bracket and and your back button board. I am wondering if I could order/ship them together? I tried putting one then the other into PayPal, but it didn't work.

Thanks,
Nate
Hey thanks for that. Just PM me with your PayPal address and I can invoice you for those. Thanks again.

m44ffw

Post by m44ffw » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 am

Hi guys,

I ordered a SNES bracket a couple of weeks back in readiness for Kite's latest shipment round but not heard anything yet. I guess this is a busy time for those of you that do the printing but just wanted to check you'd got my order and wondered on whether a rough ETA could be provided?? The PayPal transaction ID is 6BF2641433829553B if that helps, was ordered on the 9th August and is a UK shipment.

Thanks,

matt

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am

m44ffw wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 am
Hi guys,

I ordered a SNES bracket a couple of weeks back in readiness for Kite's latest shipment round but not heard anything yet. I guess this is a busy time for those of you that do the printing but just wanted to check you'd got my order and wondered on whether a rough ETA could be provided?? The PayPal transaction ID is 6BF2641433829553B if that helps, was ordered on the 9th August and is a UK shipment.

Thanks,

matt
Hello :)
International orders are shipped for me from user Pixel92. This helps in the cost of shipping charges to you. He tries to ship in two week cycles but has been running a little behind. He sent me an email the other day that he was getting ready to ship out the latest batches which includes yours. Hopefully you should be receiving it soon as you are in the UK as well as he. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks :D

TheBeardedJake

Post by TheBeardedJake » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:05 am

Still awaiting feedback on ordering :(

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:28 pm

If you mean ordering from hoolyhoo then id recommend them, very trusted member of the community.

Moonsword

Post by Moonsword » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:54 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am
m44ffw wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,

matt
International orders are shipped for me from user Pixel92. This helps in the cost of shipping charges to you. He tries to ship in two week cycles but has been running a little behind. He sent me an email the other day that he was getting ready to ship out the latest batches which includes yours. Hopefully you should be receiving it soon as you are in the UK as well as he. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks :D
Hey Hooly,

Do you know if my order is part of this batch?

m44ffw

Post by m44ffw » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:09 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am
m44ffw wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks,

matt
Thanks HoolyHoo. I didnt mean to chase as I know 3D printing takes a while and there are peaks to your demand. I appreciate the quick reply and look forward to getting it in the next week or so :D :D

matt