[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Anthology

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by Anthology » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Hello HoolyHoo, sorry for asking. I'm unable to send you a PM. Probably because I've just created my account :). Could you send me a PM?

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Anthology wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm
Hello HoolyHoo, sorry for asking. I'm unable to send you a PM. Probably because I've just created my account :). Could you send me a PM?
You should be able to send a PM now ;)

BlueberryPhazon

Post by BlueberryPhazon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Hey HoolyHoo, after trying to get your snes bracket printed out of resin by people on treatstock and failing twice, I figured I should just get it from you. I'm just wondering how tight the holes for the buttons are and if you can feel the ridges in the print when you press the button. If it is noticeable, do you have any tips on smoothing it out? Thanks

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 am

BlueberryPhazon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:59 pm
Hey HoolyHoo, after trying to get your snes bracket printed out of resin by people on treatstock and failing twice, I figured I should just get it from you. I'm just wondering how tight the holes for the buttons are and if you can feel the ridges in the print when you press the button. If it is noticeable, do you have any tips on smoothing it out? Thanks
Hi, Thanks for that. You shouldn’t have any issues with that as long as you make the holes in the case aligned with the bracket as opposed to using the drill holes in the pcb like in kites board. I provide the well guides which makes that easy. What I do is place the bracket in its to be final position and mark the drill holes using the well guides. This will ensure perfect alignment. Remove the bracket and make your case holes. There is enough tolerance in the bracket button holes along with the smoothness of the dmg caps that you shouldn’t have to worry about the bracket print ridges. If by some chance you feel the need to smooth those ridges, just use a dowel wrapped with fine grit sand paper (1000 or so) and that should smooth it out. Hope that helps. :D

mmawdsley

Post by mmawdsley » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 pm

Hi HoolyHoo. Is there any chance you could PM me so I can place an order please?

Thanks, Matthew.

LilTrublMakr

Post by LilTrublMakr » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:38 pm

mmawdsley wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 pm
Hi HoolyHoo. Is there any chance you could PM me so I can place an order please?

Thanks, Matthew.
You can send one to him now.

luedi

Post by luedi » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:20 am

Hi HoolyHoo, sorry for bothering as well. I'm unable to send you a PM. Could you also send me a PM? I would like to order parts from you.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:09 am

luedi wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:20 am
Hi HoolyHoo, sorry for bothering as well. I'm unable to send you a PM. Could you also send me a PM? I would like to order parts from you.
Hi, the forums are set up to allow PM's after your first successful post. You should be able to send a PM now. :)

bailsone

Post by bailsone » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:49 am

do you still produce these brackets or are there any new alternatives available.Thanks a lot. i just registered so i cant write you a PM :(

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:58 pm

bailsone wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:49 am
do you still produce these brackets or are there any new alternatives available.Thanks a lot. i just registered so i cant write you a PM :(
Welcome to the forums :D

Yes I do still produce these. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. Thanks