[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
AJRedfern

Re: HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by AJRedfern » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 am

MiL0 wrote:Hi - would anyone in the UK be willing to print this and send it to me? (Happy to pay the prices quoted by the OP)
I've just printed a couple of these (I'm in South Yorkshire) and they seem to have come out quite well, not tested them yet though.

Not sure about selling as wouldn't want to sell without permission from @HoolyHoo first.
AJRedfern - Author of the Game Boy Zero Splash Screen seen in Wermy's Custom Parts Guide Pt 2.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1440

mwx

Post by mwx » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:58 am

Hi
gilbertotron wrote:Cool - maybe its just me, but what did you change?
in my case the screw stands fits perfect but I had to adjust the buttons a little. If HoolyHoo agree I can also publish the OpenSCAD model here. This model allows to adjust most parameters very easy.

Mike

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:53 am

Dextech wrote: Did you consider USPS Flat Rate Envelope/Box? I think you can cut international shipping in half with those....just not sure why I can't see prices on their webpage :?
Or if someone here in Europe could print this parts and confirm it's a fitting print then shipping could be in range of 2€ I think.
Flat rate is even more expensive. Problem is since its rigid, post office wants me to send it as a package which involves customs slips, cheapest price on that is $13.50. Maybe it's a US thing but if its a letter its a little over $3 but once its a package then it involves customs slips and cheapest rate on that is what I stated. The bracket fits in an envelope but takes up entire height so no way to maneuver it to pass as a letter which would be considerably cheaper. Not sure how it works on your end but obviously you've been able to ship your battery here much cheaper. If I find a cheaper way then I'll do it.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:00 am

AJRedfern wrote:Just printed a couple of these (in UK) and they seem to have come out quite well, just need to tidy them up and test them.

IMG_6233.JPG
Looks good! How did the supports work out for you? Have you tested them in the case for alignment yet?
AJRedfern wrote: I've just printed a couple of these (I'm in South Yorkshire) and they seem to have come out quite well, not tested them yet though.

Not sure about selling as wouldn't want to sell without permission from @HoolyHoo first.
If you want to help another forum member in the UK, by all means do. Just keep it on a PM base please.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 am

mwx wrote:Hi
gilbertotron wrote:Cool - maybe its just me, but what did you change?
in my case the screw stands fits perfect but I had to adjust the buttons a little. If HoolyHoo agree I can also publish the OpenSCAD model here. This model allows to adjust most parameters very easy.

Mike
@mwx I know this model is not overly complicated but I did spend lots of time and countless iterations to get this working model. It was difficult in the fact that I didn't have Kites board in hand to take account interference so most measurements were taken from pictures posted on this forum and information I could gather from Kite himself. Reason I did this is because I wanted to make sure it was ready before everyone received their boards and they could have it ready to go. That being said, I would appreciate if you don't publish the model files publicly but feel free if someone PM's you to share it with them if they need to do something custom for their own personal build. :D Thank you.

AJRedfern

Post by AJRedfern » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:49 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Looks good! How did the supports work out for you? Have you tested them in the case for alignment yet?
Not had chance to test it yet, got it printed on the work 3D printer which they didn't mind. Everything seemed to print fine.
HoolyHoo wrote:
If you want to help another forum member in the UK, by all means do. Just keep it on a PM base please.
Thank you, didn't want to start selling anything without your permission, you've put in the time to create it after all. Once I have tested it, with permission from my work, I will liaise with anyone who messages me regarding printing within the UK.
AJRedfern - Author of the Game Boy Zero Splash Screen seen in Wermy's Custom Parts Guide Pt 2.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1440

mwx

Post by mwx » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:18 am

HoolyHoo wrote:That being said, I would appreciate if you don't publish the model files publicly ..
Ok.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:39 am

So US and UK are covered, what about rest of us? Any one considering EU/international shipping for acceptable price? I'm still on market for 3D printer so will have to rely on others for now. Could trade a battery for one though :D
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 am

Dextech wrote:So US and UK are covered, what about rest of us? Any one considering EU/international shipping for acceptable price? I'm still on market for 3D printer so will have to rely on others for now. Could trade a battery for one though :D
PM you. ;)

DarrylUK

Post by DarrylUK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:42 pm

I've tried a couple of prints now at work. We print pretty regularly so this shouldn't be a rookie mistake.

The 2 square cut outs in the button weeks look like they should have 1 layer thick to stop the buttons pushing through the bracket, is that correct? I'm not getting enough material in that area for some reason, essentially the button can pass through the bracket. Any recommendations?