[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
HoolyHoo

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 pm

YaYa wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm
I had no issue at all with kubinos CNC cases... i can see a 1/10mm displacement but nothing that obstructs buttons movements... worst case, you can still shave a little bit left of right or top of the bracket to take half a millimeter to allow better placement...

As for me, the last HoolyHoo’s bracket prints were not sitting flat on the face shell, i have dremeled to chamfer up/left/right on the face angles so it can lay down (the case’s inner corners are slightly rounded that’s why)

In a short word, nothing complicated that you can’t correct

Edit : printed by me not by HoolyHoo lol
Thanks Yaya. You will probably not notice it on the SNES style but more so on the PSP style.

csaterfim

Post by csaterfim » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm

I can not find STL for the 6 button screen holder?

smoki86

Post by smoki86 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am

Would you mind adding just the PSP analog mount for download?
I will happily donate something to you :)

PIXeL_92

Post by PIXeL_92 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 am

****European Orders - UPDATE ****

Hi All,

As you know I have had a long delay getting these brackets out due to printer issues, after nights of taking the printer apart, putting it back together with no fix I finally sorted out the issue. I have been printing non stop staying up until the hours of early morning setting prints off and I have finally caught up.

All PSP orders apart from two have been shipped, all SNES orders have been packaged up and are being shipped tonight apart from three, then there are a couple of 6 buttons and non SNES to ship after that everyone's order will have been shipped.

Again sorry for the delay but they will be with you shortly.
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

TigerClaw32

Post by TigerClaw32 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 am

maybe my have not been shipped :(

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 am

TigerClaw32 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 am
maybe my have not been shipped :(
Those issues are best resolved by PM

djascher

Post by djascher » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 am

Quick question for the folk out there:

For those who've bought the HoolyHoo bracket, how many bought with the brass inserts? Did you find they make a difference in your case / build? Did you find it hard to install the brass inserts?

TIA

kubino

Post by kubino » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:54 pm
djascher wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 pm
Just make sure to use my drill guides to make the holes only after the bracket has been seated properly inside the shell. This way the guides will be in the final position to where the bracket will rest and assure proper alignment of X and Y holes to the bracket.
Question: if we are going to go with the CNC'ed case, how can we ensure alignment if we should only drill after seating the bracket?
Unfortunately, you can't. If you go with Kubino's pre cut case, there is a good chance that the X and Y holes will be slightly out of alignment because I believe he used Kite's drill marks as his template which is slightly out of square.
I had few complains about not aligned cutings. Fortunately 1st version of bracked is downloadable (assuming next version uses the same layout) so if there is need I can adjust X/Y holes with this bracked. However I need to know while ordering ;-)

djascher

Post by djascher » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 am

kubino wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 am
I had few complains about not aligned cutings. Fortunately 1st version of bracked is downloadable (assuming next version uses the same layout) so if there is need I can adjust X/Y holes with this bracked. However I need to know while ordering ;-)
So if you are someone like me, who wants a Hoolyhoo bracket and you to CNC cut my shell, what would be the recommended approach? Just advise you I'm going with this combo when ordering the CNC cutting? Or is it even better to have my hoolyhoo bracket sent to you for a perfect alignment?

Also Kubino, I sent you a huge PM regarding the CNC cutting :)

kubino

Post by kubino » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:04 am

djascher wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 am

So if you are someone like me, who wants a Hoolyhoo bracket and you to CNC cut my shell, what would be the recommended approach? Just advise you I'm going with this combo when ordering the CNC cutting? Or is it even better to have my hoolyhoo bracket sent to you for a perfect alignment?

Also Kubino, I sent you a huge PM regarding the CNC cutting :)
Yeah definitively longest PM I ever received :D Will do my best to answer all your questions. Regarding bracket I don't need to have it physicaly STL should be fine if available.