[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
moooarcuuuus

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by moooarcuuuus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 am

If you buy a sword from Kite, it is possible to use 6 front buttons and a joystick on the lower left side.
Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep... Game Over

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 am

moooarcuuuus wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 am
If you buy a sword from Kite, it is possible to use 6 front buttons and a joystick on the lower left side.
This is true. I have a bracket for that combination also although I don’t advertise it on my bracket thread. 😉

TCoats

Post by TCoats » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:20 am

What screen is everyone using with this bracket, how much is the bracket, and how well do the brackets fit?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 am

TCoats wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:20 am
What screen is everyone using with this bracket, how much is the bracket, and how well do the brackets fit?
There are several different screens that work with this bracket but this bracket was specifically made to be used with the screen that comes with Kite's SAIO / Circuit Sword. The cost of the screen is included in the SAIO / Circuit Sword. If you use a screen that was not intended for the SAIO / Circuit Sword the cost and compatibility may vary.

I hope that helps.

TCoats

Post by TCoats » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am

Alright. I liked the bracket look and I'm sure it holds better than the gluing method. Do you know where i can check for pricing or order some from and whats the quality of the screen?

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:06 am

TCoats wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am
Alright. I liked the bracket look and I'm sure it holds better than the gluing method. Do you know where i can check for pricing or order some from and whats the quality of the screen?
Kite’s screen on his boards uses DPI meaning that the quality is outstanding because your seeing every pixel unlike using the screen as composite to where it’s fuzzy.

As far as my brackets, the first page of this thread has the order links and pricing. ;)

markolomew

Post by markolomew » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am

TigerClaw32 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 am
it's so difficult because I don't know if I want a joystick version, a snes or a 6 button version. I cannot decide. and do I need the back/shoulder buttons of I use 6 button version or joystick version ?
It's a canned answer, but it really is the best answer: the best configuration is really the one that you like the best.

I've built out every configuration you have mentioned above, but because of the reasons I settled on my favorite setup my not be the same for you. For example, I didn't like the buttons on the back bc the game boy would never lay flat after that. Even with recessing the buttons really close to the body didn't fix it for me. My favorite setup for ME is a 6 buttons front, joystick, and if I'm feeling adventurous...L1/R1 shoulder buttons just in case I need them (aka Shoulder buttons are on the sides, not back). Think of the 6 front buttons like they are the 4 snes front plus the 2 back buttons all together...it's it's like A,B, X, Y, L1, R1. It's nice, the gameboy lays flat, I like that. Thing is, that might not be an issue for you. There really isn't a wrong way to build it, they all feel good in the hand. If it helps, the most common configuration is just the SNES setup where you do 4 buttons on the front and two on the back, no joystick. Regardless what you pick, you're going to love it. If you don't, built another one or change the case!
Check out my builds: Click Here
Free .STL files for 3DS/PSP joystick cap mashup: Click Here
Check out my store, 8bitmark.com: Click Here

TCoats

Post by TCoats » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

HoolyHoo wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:06 am
TCoats wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am
Kite’s screen on his boards uses DPI meaning that the quality is outstanding because your seeing every pixel unlike using the screen as composite to where it’s fuzzy.

As far as my brackets, the first page of this thread has the order links and pricing. ;)
I just realized this bracket has the joy stick. Can I buy a bracket without the joystick and still use Kite's screen and where can these be purchased if possible?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 pm

TCoats wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

I just realized this bracket has the joy stick. Can I buy a bracket without the joystick and still use Kite's screen and where can these be purchased if possible?
Take a look at the very first page of this thread. There are several sale links and you can buy a bracket of your choosing. Joystick, no joystick, SNES style, non SNES style.

TCoats

Post by TCoats » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 pm

dryja123 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 pm
TCoats wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Take a look at the very first page of this thread. There are several sale links and you can buy a bracket of your choosing. Joystick, no joystick, SNES style, non SNES style.
Awesome! I seen there was someone selling the pre-drilled and pre-machined screen cases. Do you know if the bracket will line up with the holes for the buttons