[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:51 am

If it's the AIO it's the wrong thread and I will only play around with the new board design update and preorders after I ship out the mintyPi stuff in about 2 weeks so before then just wait patiently till I reopen the sales thread or name a new one.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

megamax510

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by megamax510 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:26 am

helder, hello from germany. when you produce anymore?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Doubt I'll be making more for sale, not much demand and I have to assemble by hand which is a bit time consuming.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Pirate

Post by Pirate » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm

@Helder since you're online are you secretly working on a new pcb? maybe AIO 3.0?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 pm

If I tell you it's not a secret anymore is it? I do have plans to update the AIO but only after mintyPi orders are shipped.

Roller Toaster

Post by Roller Toaster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Helder wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 pm
I do have plans to update the AIO but only after mintyPi orders are shipped.
I'd be in for one, I joined the community too late for the other runs you had. When this happens will you update your current AIO thread or will you make a new post dedicated to the new version?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:12 pm

I'll post in the old thread because people are subscribed to it but will make a new thread.

mmace1818

Post by mmace1818 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Just wondering if these are going to be sold anytime soon. I would like one.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 pm

HoolyHoo and Erik_gee and tinkerboy are all selling similar boards or soon to be selling them.