[For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Post Reply
r1sky
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm
Location: Bay area
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by r1sky » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

I am interested in a couple colors if theres any more stock left or if it restocks.

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:13 pm

r1sky wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm
I am interested in a couple colors if theres any more stock left or if it restocks.
1st post updated with ordered cases. I'll write here when it restocks.

User avatar
dryja123
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Location: Central NJ
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by dryja123 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:14 pm

kubino wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:13 pm
r1sky wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm
I am interested in a couple colors if theres any more stock left or if it restocks.
1st post updated with ordered cases. I'll write here when it restocks.
Could you add a transparent to my order? Thank you!

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 pm

dryja123 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:14 pm
kubino wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:13 pm
r1sky wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm
I am interested in a couple colors if theres any more stock left or if it restocks.
1st post updated with ordered cases. I'll write here when it restocks.
Could you add a transparent to my order? Thank you!
I think just one is reserved so yes, but only in case i don't screw them by milling :-) will see how these new colors goes.

User avatar
dryja123
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Location: Central NJ
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by dryja123 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:32 pm

You rock!

Flosion
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by Flosion » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 am

I certainly like the idea of this, I would appreciate having some clean cuts!

I would definitely like to get a grey one, especially if it was 'SAIO ready' with the USB and LED cutouts as well - I understand the L + R buttons are in contention as people like to do them differently however.

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:46 am

Flosion wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 am
I certainly like the idea of this, I would appreciate having some clean cuts!

I would definitely like to get a grey one, especially if it was 'SAIO ready' with the USB and LED cutouts as well - I understand the L + R buttons are in contention as people like to do them differently however.
sure, I'll contact you once i got some grey on stock

User avatar
neolith
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by neolith » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh, this looks interesting! I would really like to get a grey one.
– "The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." –

burni
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by burni » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:28 am

New to all of this and justing planning out my GBZ build (scary!). I don't own a dremel so was worried about how to do a neat job of the cutting. Then I saw this - perfect!

Can you put me down for a white one please? Am in the UK.

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [interest check] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:51 am

ok 1st post updated with list of members who contacted me. Please check if I write the info correctly. Hope I havent forgot anybody :-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest