[For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
ZahcStarKiller
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by ZahcStarKiller » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:35 am

PM sent. I am nailing down a few more details on the specific setup I want tomorrow, then ready to buy. These cases look amazing. Bravo!

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:58 am

1st try with veco 28mm on my test case, seems usable ;-)
P_20180227_154238.jpg
P_20180227_154238.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2174 times
P_20180227_154511.jpg
P_20180227_154511.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2174 times

User avatar
gilbertotron
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by gilbertotron » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 am

Very very tidy!
I wonder if that will be offered in the future?

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

gilbertotron wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 am
Very very tidy!
I wonder if that will be offered in the future?
sure If there is demand ;-)

matta
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by matta » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 pm

kubino wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 am
6mm bracket with extruded buttons in clear case :

P_20180208_142216.jpg

I have to say feeling is much better than on 3d printed buttons.
Love how this looks, what button caps are these and do they feel super small compared to the dmg buttons? I assume these are clicky, would a similar layout be possible with the silicon buttons?

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:50 pm

matta wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 pm
kubino wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 am
6mm bracket with extruded buttons in clear case :

P_20180208_142216.jpg

I have to say feeling is much better than on 3d printed buttons.
Love how this looks, what button caps are these and do they feel super small compared to the dmg buttons? I assume these are clicky, would a similar layout be possible with the silicon buttons?
Not without modification to bracket, because the size won't match. I'm using standard 6x6x8 tactile buttons and these caps https://www.aliexpress.com/item/50PCS-r ... 0.0.zufOrC

I also designed new simple bracket for using with Kite's button board you can check here https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=57421#p57421 That looks like best solution to me for now. I never tried big buttons on back so cannot compare, but I like how it feel with extruded caps.

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:36 am

Brag0n wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm
Kubino, that looks sweet, indeed!
Is the revision done, and when are you doing colour combination pictures? ;)
Here you go for Gray, sorry about the pics quality it was taken by phone ;-)
Gray_4x_tactile.jpg
Gray_4x_tactile.jpg (1011.78 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
In the end I'll supply propably just black ones.

sjambon
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by sjambon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 am

Very interested in Buying one! I've sent you a PM kubino

kubino
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by kubino » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am

sjambon wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 am
Very interested in Buying one! I've sent you a PM kubino
And replied, sorry for late response.

User avatar
Brag0n
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:20 am
Location: Scandinavia
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: [For Sale, Preorder] DMG pre-cut cases

Post by Brag0n » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm

kubino wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am
gilbertotron wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:38 am
Very very tidy!
I wonder if that will be offered in the future?
sure If there is demand ;-)
There is!!! D;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest