[Pre-Order] 2017 HD ISP Mon Pocket Mini arcade Pi+BOY

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Shadow_Guyver

Re: [Pre-Order] 2017 HD ISP Mon Pocket Mini arcade Pi+BOY

Post by Shadow_Guyver » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 pm

I wanted to find out if I were to fill out the Google Form today, when should I expect to receive the Paypal payment link? Then afterwards, how long would I expect to wait for it to arrive if I were to ask to have it shipped to Toronto, Canada? Thanks!

32teeth

Post by 32teeth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 am

Shadow_Guyver wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 pm
I wanted to find out if I were to fill out the Google Form today, when should I expect to receive the Paypal payment link? Then afterwards, how long would I expect to wait for it to arrive if I were to ask to have it shipped to Toronto, Canada? Thanks!
I have one and live in toronto (work at MaRS)
PM me, i can let you demo it

Dionis

Post by Dionis » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:26 am

I like to upgrade my preorder from Model A to Model B.is it too late to change my order after I paid.i gladly cover the difference bwt upgrade

Paraspeed

Post by Paraspeed » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:58 am

I receive my Model B.2017 HD(ISP Mon) gameboy. Someon ehave a tuto for assemblate it ?

nselimis

Post by nselimis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Got my kits in and all the parts seem to be there, but one of the battery doors is not fully formed (plastic injection failed) so it won't stay closed. I msg tohome87 but still haven't heard back from him. Any ideas ?

Coughitup

Post by Coughitup » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Anyway to order the three way hdmi connector? I have received my unit and assumed it had hdmi out from the advertisement/video.

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Got mine. A b and c. One had a bad hdmi connector, had to source a new screen on amazon because i couldn't find the hdmi plug anywhere else. Bye bye 30 bucks.

Also one of the rpi power packs wasn't working. It will not run off battery, or charge the battery (tried multiple) nor does the red power led come on like my other one. It will only work when powered from a cord. Another 20 bucks gone. Seems they don't even check the components are working properly before the bundle them. Costing the consumer extra money. and what can we do? Not like we're getting a refund. Lol

Having other problems too. Mostly Audio. There's a lot of static coming through the speakers, all the time. Some popping too when I was trying ocarina of time. Also, all the volume of the wheel is in the first 1/4 turn, which makes me think its not wired correctly. Haven't looked into this yet. Present on both builds.

Other than these things it's okay. Looks great and is functional. Hard to get used to using 4 buttons instead of an actual dpad though.

javi.124

Post by javi.124 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Looking for tech help for the A model (gameboy case):
My HDMI controller board came with some mods already done: board cut and left side long wire soldered.
Do I still have to solder the other two jumpers (upper right corner of the board, as seen on the page #39 of the mod guide)? I read a post saying we should not do it...

Any insight is appreciated! Thanks!

Viriiguy

Post by Viriiguy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I got my model B today. The A button only works part of the time and the Audio board doesn’t work at all.

nselimis

Post by nselimis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:53 am

Can anyone help me figure out how to get the ribbon cable for the display to stay connected?? either i'm a idiot or both of the ones i received are defective. I can insert the ribbon but the brown flap on the connector doesn't seem to hold it in place.

Also for those that are building there is a better updated install guide here (with links to printable parts to make cutting easy) https://www.dropbox.com/s/hldjtmignz73h ... 1.pdf?dl=0