FS: 8bcraft Raspiboy ($80) - SOLD

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
sygyzy

FS: 8bcraft Raspiboy ($80) - SOLD

Post by sygyzy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 pm

I am selling a Raspiboy, which IMO was the first easy to build kit that really gave a DIY the chance to have a fully functioning portable Retropie handheld without all the hassle and fuss of sourcing parts, soldering, flashing firmware etc. I am the original owner and built the kit myself. It comes with the Raspiboy, 3000 mAH battery, Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3, 16GB Sandisk microSD card. I have an unused sticker sheet for the button surrounds.

This is such a great device - easy to assemble (takes 5 minutes), solderless design, HDMI output, dual (2) USB ports to connect peripherals, battery indicator LED's, great feeling SNES/Famicon style button layouts with A,B,X,Y and L,R shoulder buttons, and screen brightness is adjustable! The SD card will ship with the OS fully setup and configured but with no roms. If you provide me with your WiFi information, I can load up the creds for you so it can be ready for you out of the box. Please note that this is a Pi Zero and not W so you will have to use a USB wifi adapter - easily purchased on Amazon for cheap. I have already setup drivers for 2 of the popular Edimax adapters.

Thanks for looking and feel free to message me with questions.

Price: $80 plus shipping, US only please

Full gallery https://imgur.com/a/ySXp4j3

Note: I've cross-posted this to Facebook