[SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
pelo13

Re: [SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board

Post by pelo13 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am

Hello @Helder ,

I have already bought two of your Retropsu boards i have one of them already in a project and works perfect , but the second one outputs only 3,9V with the batteries fully charged (with green light on after a couple of hours of charging) have you got any idea why this happens ?

Thanks a lot...

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:01 am

Measure the voltage of the battery it might be a bad battery. The board will not output the proper voltage if there is no battery present or the battery is faulty. Try another charged battery to be sure it's the PSU and not your battery.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

pelo13

Post by pelo13 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:27 am

Helder wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:01 am
Measure the voltage of the battery it might be a bad battery. The board will not output the proper voltage if there is no battery present or the battery is faulty. Try another charged battery to be sure it's the PSU and not your battery.
I have already try three different battery packs (that works with other PSU)... definitely is the PSU .. Any ideas how i can fix this?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

pelo13 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:27 am
Helder wrote:
I have already try three different battery packs (that works with other PSU)... definitely is the PSU .. Any ideas how i can fix this?
If it's faulty send it back to me and I'll ship you a new one once I get it.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

pelo13

Post by pelo13 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am

Helder wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm
pelo13 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:27 am
Helder wrote:
If it's faulty send it back to me and I'll ship you a new one once I get it.
That would be great! Thanks a lot!

Can you PM me your address please , and I sent it to you asap ..

Frankfeld

Post by Frankfeld » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Having some issues. PSU gets extremely hot to the touch with battery plugged. Also, only outputs about 1.6V. I’ve checked the battery itself and it’s giving 3.6V. Used another battery; same issue. Is there something I’m missing? How hot is too hot? The whole board becomes untouchable.

winnetouch

Post by winnetouch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:42 am

Does this have a safe shutdown option?

doomydoomer

Post by doomydoomer » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:19 am

Finally getting around to using this PSU. Quick and hopefully not entirely stupid question, wiring up L2 and R2 just requires adding the corresponding GPIO to the keys config? (i.e. BUTTON_L2 = 36)

GigaCat

Post by GigaCat » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:16 am

!!!

My RetroPSU should arrive this evening. Can't wait to implement it tonight, and I'm probably going to order another one (plus another Megabat) for a 3A+ build I've been toying with.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:09 am

doomydoomer wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:19 am
Finally getting around to using this PSU. Quick and hopefully not entirely stupid question, wiring up L2 and R2 just requires adding the corresponding GPIO to the keys config? (i.e. BUTTON_L2 = 36)
Pretty sure Bluup updated the OneForAll to include more buttons but it seems it hasn't been updated on my github yet so use his to have the extra buttons and updates he has recently done:

https://github.com/withgallantry/OneForAll