[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
rustlemills

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by rustlemills » Mon May 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Thanks for the update and for your hard work.

smarm

Post by smarm » Tue May 28, 2019 1:33 am

dryja123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi Rich, are the refunds still held up with the frozen PayPal account? Still waiting for an update on when I can anticipate mine. Also, there are a few others who responded earlier that are waiting for an update too.

Thank you.
+1. I’ve asked on multiple channels for the last few months without response. Please advise as you’ve not addressed this in any form of communication.

Vidiot

Post by Vidiot » Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 am

Lurking since December. My first post here.
I'm order #2222 so I guess that makes me tier 3. I am willing to wait but I would appreciate more accurate and frequent updates. I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this project but they really need to fix their communication. I have inquired twice about my order with absolutely no response so they don't appear to be answering emails.

I'm planning to get a Retroflag GPi case when they come out also but I do like the idea of the Pocket FE size so I wanna keep my order. At this rate though it looks like I'll have my Retroflag case first.

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Tue May 28, 2019 9:00 pm

galaxygaming wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Also this leads me on to the next thing, We did get some extra bare FE PCB's and i2s soldered PCB's which we have left over now that all the pre orders for those are all out. I'm going to tally them up and add the stock to the store to help with the postage costs while this paypal saga is going on seen as they are all just sitting there, so just a little heads up on that.
Hey - this part has me a little worried since I ordered a few i2s soldered boards and I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet. I believe I'm in T2 of orders, with order #1893.
I did also order some other 3D printed bits and HDMI adapters I think, which I understand will probably increase wait time given the current situation......I just wanted to make sure that my order will still be on its way in due course given the above quote

Also, the CNC looks sweet!

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Wed May 29, 2019 5:22 am

galaxygaming wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:30 pm
That coupled with due to few PayPal cases created I was contacted by PayPal and they have frozen the account which has the funds in for the shipping and packaging parts etc.. needed to complete everything.
Why don't you refund people, who don't want the kits anymore?
My PayPal was also frozen once and iirc it was still possible to send refunds to customers.

Warp_Man

Post by Warp_Man » Thu May 30, 2019 2:47 am

6th May requested refund.

Still waiting.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu May 30, 2019 3:23 am

wermy wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 pm
Please keep us updated. If they are not responding to requests for refunds at this point, that's a big problem.
I think we're at a point where Rich is not responding to requests for refunds.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am

I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Thu May 30, 2019 7:20 am

superbuzz wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:00 pm
galaxygaming wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Also this leads me on to the next thing, We did get some extra bare FE PCB's and i2s soldered PCB's which we have left over now that all the pre orders for those are all out. I'm going to tally them up and add the stock to the store to help with the postage costs while this paypal saga is going on seen as they are all just sitting there, so just a little heads up on that.
Hey - this part has me a little worried since I ordered a few i2s soldered boards and I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet. I believe I'm in T2 of orders, with order #1893.
I did also order some other 3D printed bits and HDMI adapters I think, which I understand will probably increase wait time given the current situation......I just wanted to make sure that my order will still be on its way in due course given the above quote

Also, the CNC looks sweet!
You should have had the i2s boards by now. I'll forward this on for checking.

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Thu May 30, 2019 7:54 am

Bluup wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:19 am
I'm collecting the order numbers to supply to Rich to process for refunds currently. I've sent those that asked DMs for their order numbers.
#1884 here, please add my number to the refund list.