[SALE] MegaBat 4.5 (a 4500-4700 mAh battery for the GBZ) USA,Canada & Mexico Only!

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Chedda

Re: [SALE] MegaBat 4.5 (a 4500-4700 mAh battery for the GBZ) USA Only!

Post by Chedda » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

ordered 3. Thank you sir!
Builder and tinkerer

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 pm

sygyzy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 pm
This is an amazing price for a battery that fits perfectly. I have been using the Dextech battery which works perfectly out of the box (no wire swap needed) but it was pretty pricey and had to ship internationally, then you had to remove it from a lantern device. So glad you made this option available, Helder.
I've been swapping them for most orders and have been writing on the box that pins are swapped so a little less work for people to do. It's really a 10 second job anyways and is also a good lesson for people to double check polarities on devices and batteries to avoid damages.

Next batch this will be remedied.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

sygyzy

Post by sygyzy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Helder wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 pm
I've been swapping them for most orders and have been writing on the box that pins are swapped so a little less work for people to do. It's really a 10 second job anyways and is also a good lesson for people to double check polarities on devices and batteries to avoid damages.

Next batch this will be remedied.
That's pretty amazing customer service by you Helder. I mean I know it's an easy thing but we've definitely heard of people frying their batteries or board (not from your batteries but others that were swapped) on Sudomod before. In the rush to get a system running, people can over look at detail like that. Glad you you are looking to have this fixed next batch.

No Hands 55

Post by No Hands 55 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:36 pm

is there any difference besides the bigger size between this and the custom GBZ lipo?
SuperGameGirl Build:
https://imgur.com/a/KuBRE

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:18 pm

It's a battery with the mentioned details in the first post. The main difference is the label and capacity and I only sell them in the USA.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Jin Lucky

Post by Jin Lucky » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:55 am

Was battery polarity on JST reversal intentional?
It's not standard
我设计电子产品,编写代码,设计系统,你做什么

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:18 am

It's what the cables I decided on to be used on these. I thought it was the right polarity but tell me where it says what is considered the standard, or are you talking about the standard by Adafruit?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Sale going on for the GBZ MegaBat and Retro PSU over on my site for the month of November!

Use this code at checkout:
SudoDisc10%

spider2k

Post by spider2k » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:58 pm

already swapped the pins with a smile.

spend your $$ here folks. i will again.

raiderj

Post by raiderj » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Ordered! Nice to see a battery option available that's a perfect fit.