[Wanted] 2 AIO Boards, Safe Shutdown

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
dagormz

[Wanted] 2 AIO Boards, Safe Shutdown

Post by dagormz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello, I am looking to purchase 2 Helder v2.2 AIO boards as soon as possible as I am trying to build a GBZ for someone as a present but can't seem to get my hands on one of these boards. I am also looking to buy safe shutoff boards. Let me know what you have and we can work something out!

I am in the US by the way.

Lphillimore

Re: [Wanted] 2 AIO Boards, Safe Shutdown

Post by Lphillimore » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:58 am

These are quite rare but pop up for sale now and again. That said, Helder is closing in on opening the pre-order for his new board, inclusive of USB sound.

RogerX

Re: [Wanted] 2 AIO Boards, Safe Shutdown

Post by RogerX » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:09 pm

dagormz wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:32 pm
Hello, I am looking to purchase 2 Helder v2.2 AIO boards as soon as possible as I am trying to build a GBZ for someone as a present but can't seem to get my hands on one of these boards. I am also looking to buy safe shutoff boards. Let me know what you have and we can work something out!

I am in the US by the way.
I have two of the 2.1 AIO boards (came with the headphone jack soldered on and without the second set of analog input pads) unused that I could part with since I'm not building systems in the next month or so, I'd do $95/PayPal for both shipped via Priority Mail from Ohio (basically what I paid for them, IIRC) - PM me if interested. :)
-RogerX
Instagram & Twitter: @iamroot ( http://instagram.com/iamroot )
sudomod Discord: Roger the Bananaman