GBZ Buttons SNES 4 Colors

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
cvondra

GBZ Buttons SNES 4 Colors

Post by cvondra » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am

Looking for the four buttons in SNES 4 color set. Blue, Yellow, Green (the proper green not lime or olive drab) and Red. Prefer raised not indented. Tired of looking at sets on ebay and aliexpress and trying to coble them together. PM Me pls. Thanks in advance.

silentjames

Re: GBZ Buttons SNES 4 Colors

Post by silentjames » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 am

rodocop

Re: GBZ Buttons SNES 4 Colors

Post by rodocop » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 am

cvondra wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am
Looking for the four buttons in SNES 4 color set. Blue, Yellow, Green (the proper green not lime or olive drab) and Red. Prefer raised not indented. Tired of looking at sets on ebay and aliexpress and trying to coble them together. PM Me pls. Thanks in advance.
I don't have any to offer, but I have bought two snes aftermarket controllers on aliexpress, and used those buttons, they were slightly different size, but worked fine...They seem to look perfect on the bottom holes, but not my top holes. I drilled out the top holes before I checked the buttons, so I could have likely solved this by having a slightly smaller hole. (see pics below for my two GBZ's that used the buttons)

These were the controls I bought, and I have replaced the colored buttons with some other buttons I had around, so the controllers are still functional with maroon buttons.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Ret ... 0.0.PFJHMZ
buttons slightly offShow