[WANTED] 2.8 to 3.5 inch Composite Display (5v) that ships from North America

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
joe7dust

[WANTED] 2.8 to 3.5 inch Composite Display (5v) that ships from North America

Post by joe7dust » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 am

The XJ35T30 by Xianjie in China seems like a good fit for my project, but I can't find it ANYWHERE stateside. Anyone know where I can order one that will arrive at my door within a week?

I'm open to alternatives, but they must be 2.8 to 3.5 inch and run off of 5v or less plus be able to fit in the upper half of a GBA SP shell. Not really interested in TFT because those all look like they require 50 solder points onto the GPIO.

I will pay you a commission if you'd like for helping me find one that works!

Fleder

Re: [WANTED] 2.8 to 3.5 inch Composite Display (5v) that ships from North America

Post by Fleder » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:04 am

joe7dust wrote:I'm open to alternatives, but they must be 2.8 to 3.5 inch and run off of 5v or less plus be able to fit in the upper half of a GBA SP shell. Not really interested in TFT because those all look like they require 50 solder points onto the GPIO.
The 3.5" are all in the wiki, just take a look there.
For the smaller ones and the GPIO, they do not need soldering, they are connected with a GPIO Header.

joe7dust

Re: [WANTED] 2.8 to 3.5 inch Composite Display (5v) that ships from North America

Post by joe7dust » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:49 am

Fleder wrote:
joe7dust wrote:I'm open to alternatives, but they must be 2.8 to 3.5 inch and run off of 5v or less plus be able to fit in the upper half of a GBA SP shell. Not really interested in TFT because those all look like they require 50 solder points onto the GPIO.
The 3.5" are all in the wiki, just take a look there.
For the smaller ones and the GPIO, they do not need soldering, they are connected with a GPIO Header.
I think I'm good now. I found a Chinese supplier that had express 4-7 day international option for just $15 extra. $17 part cost, not bad! Still interested in getting one from a US supplier though if you happen to find one in the next 30 minutes or so.