[WANTED] UK Proxy Buyer for Pi Zero(s) (they're in stock at pimironi right meow!)

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
Kilren

Re: [WANTED] UK Proxy Buyer for Pi Zero(s) (they're in stock at pimironi right meow!)

Post by Kilren » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

joe7dust wrote:
Kilren wrote:
Gotcha! I missed that. Glad to see you got your hands on one. Just making sure here: You do know you can buy more than one from pimoroni right? They just limit it 1 customer/day. You go back different days, and they're fine with you buying another. Figured you do, just making sure.
ninja'd
Yup. I think it is only based on address. Send them to your relatives/friends that live close by that you trust.

joe7dust

Re: [WANTED] UK Proxy Buyer for Pi Zero(s) (they're in stock at pimironi right meow!)

Post by joe7dust » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 am

Kilren wrote:
joe7dust wrote:
Kilren wrote:
Gotcha! I missed that. Glad to see you got your hands on one. Just making sure here: You do know you can buy more than one from pimoroni right? They just limit it 1 customer/day. You go back different days, and they're fine with you buying another. Figured you do, just making sure.
ninja'd
Yup. I think it is only based on address. Send them to your relatives/friends that live close by that you trust.
The shipping addresses were different in my case and they still catch it. Only thing that makes sense is they matched them based on BILLING address.

Kilren

Post by Kilren » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 am

joe7dust wrote:
Kilren wrote:
joe7dust wrote:
ninja'd
The shipping addresses were different in my case and they still catch it. Only thing that makes sense is they matched them based on BILLING address.
Huh. Interesting catch.

I'd keep to just watching stock and buying it on different days when they become available. They're a good company.

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 pm

I've bought about 7 from them now :) .... When I did it, I just ordered 1 per day, waiting a day, then ordered again. So far no probs! I'm getting quite the collection