Button PCB MintyPi

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
3_im_weggla

Button PCB MintyPi

Post by 3_im_weggla » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:12 am

Hi there!

As many others i'd like to buy a button PCB for the MintyPi. I don't really care if it's got the screen with it, i can still buy the 2.2" one, but due to the lack of information about wiring the pi i cannot continue with my project. :(

Please let me know if you own one of those PCBs and are willing to sell it - thanks!!

rodocop

Re: Button PCB MintyPi

Post by rodocop » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am

Seems like there are lots of posts about wanting older Minty Pi boards. Helder has stated that he no longer has any extra's and will not be getting more.

The next option is to wait for the V3 minty pi which should be out within the next couple of months.

Otherwise, good luck finding one, maybe someone has a spare!! Worst case you could build your own PCB with perfboard etc...

3_im_weggla

Post by 3_im_weggla » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:29 am

Sadly i am aware that a lot of people are looking for some spare parts for the mintypi, but i still hope to find someone w/ a spare v2 board. Do you know how to connect all the wires without a button pcb? I would not mind it looking like MintyPi v1!

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 am

"jonj84" has a v1 for sale, pm him. Tell him konnorj sent you and you have first refusal.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:00 am

I actually ordered a few to repair a broken pcb for a customer (it was his pi not the pcb) so I can offer the last 6 I have here, send me a pm. No battery monitor or LCD included though.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.