White GB Start/Select Silicone (UK)

Post all "Looking to buy XYZ" threads here.
BenOfTheNorth

White GB Start/Select Silicone (UK)

Post by BenOfTheNorth » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 am

Hey all, does anyone know of a UK supplier that has white Start/Select silicone available? Can't find one in the UK and don't fancy paying $14+ shipping on a $3 item :D

rodocop

Re: White GB Start/Select Silicone (UK)

Post by rodocop » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 am

Wow yeah, 14$ is crazy, where did you see that price? I always buy from retromodding when I want colored start and select (but they are Canada based). Deadpan robot is what I would suggest, but after looking online I see they do not have white silicone start and select. hmm...

BenOfTheNorth

Post by BenOfTheNorth » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:02 am

I think that was kitsch bent where I saw the $14 - not their fault if its an over seas order though. Tough to find them in the UK!

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:50 am

rodocop wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 am
Wow yeah, 14$ is crazy, where did you see that price? I always buy from retromodding when I want colored start and select (but they are Canada based). Deadpan robot is what I would suggest, but after looking online I see they do not have white silicone start and select. hmm...
$14 is the shipping rate to the UK, a little crazy for something thats not much bigger than a stamp itself :lol:
Coloured silicone seems hard to get here, very annoying when you want to do a specific colourway that doesnt look good with grey silicone.

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:30 am

They are not a UK supplier but you might check Retromodding.com and see if their shipping rate is any better, they have colored Start/Select silicone buttons for most Nintendo themed systems.