I've had so many more orders for the PowerBoost edition than I expected, and as the BangGood supply is so much cheaper, I'm guessing there will be a lot more interest.
I've got a test batch coming to me soon so I thought I'd gauge interest and see how many of these I'll be expecting to make.
- Works with BangGood/GearBest power supply module
- Works with software to issue a shutdown command to the Pi
- Keeps system powered until Pi shuts down
- Works with original DMG-01 switch
- Optional DPDT switch included
- Low Battery Sensing
- Power Supply Headers (V+/V-/B+)
- Power Output Headers (PP1/PP6)
- Raspberry Pi Headers (3.3v/Shut-off/Keep-on/Low Battery GPIO)
- 2oz copper rated for up to 1A
- Screw hole!