If you'd like to gauge interest in an idea before putting it into production, do it here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I haven't been on the forums in a long time but I have built over 30 gbz to date. I have created 3d parts that fit the helder aio and possibly other button pcb boards. It makes a much cleaner install and allows the pi0w to be removed easily later if need be. Has rear screw posts. USB and volume knob mounts. You will still need to use some hot glue but a lot less. Just wanting to see if there's any interest in these parts.
- Screenshot_20181110-085027.jpg (731.83 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085114.jpg (945.56 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085148.jpg (693.6 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085515.jpg (819.7 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085103__01.jpg (294.7 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085424__01.jpg (154.34 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
- Screenshot_20181110-085444__01.jpg (173 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest