Gameboy Zero button PCB (Build Gameboy Zero without a working gameboy!)

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
c3r83ru5

Re: Gameboy Zero button PCB (Build Gameboy Zero without a working gameboy!)

Post by c3r83ru5 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Popcorn wrote:I mentioned this before but I'm going to be organizing a bulk shipment for Germany. Everything will be done at cost. Reach out to me if you are interested in being part of it so I know how many I'm ordering. Thanks!
I'm interested in 2 boards, shipping inside Germany...
Thanks in advance!

Thatbraziliann

Post by Thatbraziliann » Thu May 05, 2016 12:11 pm

hencethus wrote:
Helder wrote:
wermy wrote:This is awesome! If anyone's organizing an order for the US let me know, I'd love to get a few! :)
I can put in an order and have it here by mid next week to perhaps Friday. How many did you guys want? and what colors PCBs? I can't do multiple colors unless you want 10+ for yourself.
Count me in for two, please.
Count me in for two and I dont care what colors either. I am in California.

CaHu

Post by CaHu » Thu May 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Popcorn wrote:I mentioned this before but I'm going to be organizing a bulk shipment for Germany. Everything will be done at cost. Reach out to me if you are interested in being part of it so I know how many I'm ordering. Thanks!
Hello @popcorn,

Please count me in for two pcbs, when you are going to order. Thank you very much!

PS: Shipping within Germany to Köln

mtarnuhal

Post by mtarnuhal » Thu May 05, 2016 2:43 pm

@Popcorn I also would like to order 3 PCB's to The Netherlands. Also it might be a good idea to make a separate post about this.

clean

Post by clean » Thu May 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi,
I'm interested for two pcbs if the cost of shippings are not too expensive, i'm in France.

Thank you so much

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu May 05, 2016 2:57 pm

So I have roughly 12 boards that people want so I'll order 20 to cover that plus a few more that might show up. Price will be $7 each plus $3 shipping for whatever amount of boards so get 4 boards and it's $28 plus $3 shipping.

I'll discount people if you get more than 5 at once. I will accept paypal and would prefer gift option but we can do standard sale but paypal fees will be added to total price.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

codacious

Post by codacious » Thu May 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Helder wrote:So I have roughly 12 boards that people want so I'll order 20 to cover that plus a few more that might show up. Price will be $7 each plus $3 shipping for whatever amount of boards so get 4 boards and it's $28 plus $3 shipping.

I'll discount people if you get more than 5 at once. I will accept paypal and would prefer gift option but we can do standard sale but paypal fees will be added to total price.
You're doing the order for the US members right? I think you already counted me for two but just wanted to double check. Thanks for doing this! Let me know when I need to provide you with my details. Maybe you should start a new thread to avoid confusion? Just a suggestion.

Thanks again!

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Thu May 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Helder wrote:So I have roughly 12 boards that people want so I'll order 20 to cover that plus a few more that might show up. Price will be $7 each plus $3 shipping for whatever amount of boards so get 4 boards and it's $28 plus $3 shipping.

Count me in for one please! Shipping to Iowa.

Thank you!

Arnulfo

Post by Arnulfo » Thu May 05, 2016 3:59 pm

For thw US batch, Count me in for 3 boards. Im in Ohio.

Do you need payment upfront?

Thanks for organizing tthis group order from the USA

grenade44

Post by grenade44 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Robots86 wrote:@grenade44

If you put an order through i will take one or two off you. Is it much more for an express service? :mrgreen:
It looks like it going to be around £2.80 for the board and i should get them on express which is 4 days delivery from china to UK. Then how ever much it costs to post 1st or 2nd class. looking to do the order tomorrow.