PRS-TECH Micro SD Cart Adapters

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
Wyrm3.0

PRS-TECH Micro SD Cart Adapters

Post by Wyrm3.0 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:55 pm

Hey All! Sorry if this was answered somewhere else but i did a couple different searches and couldnt find anything recent. Is PRS-Tech still making the adapter boards for the cartridges? All the links I find come out dead. I wanted to get a few for this project and a fun cyber-deck idea I had for swapping out OSs. Any help is appreciated!

infinitLoop

Re: PRS-TECH Micro SD Cart Adapters

Post by infinitLoop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am

Wyrm3.0 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:55 pm
Hey All! Sorry if this was answered somewhere else but i did a couple different searches and couldnt find anything recent. Is PRS-Tech still making the adapter boards for the cartridges? All the links I find come out dead. I wanted to get a few for this project and a fun cyber-deck idea I had for swapping out OSs. Any help is appreciated!
no, he stopped making components a while ago, and sold off his supply on ebay i believe. not sure if there are other options, maybe kitsch-bent.

Wyrm3.0

Post by Wyrm3.0 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:43 am

infinitLoop wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am
Wyrm3.0 wrote:
no, he stopped making components a while ago, and sold off his supply on ebay i believe. not sure if there are other options, maybe kitsch-bent.
They actually do! I'm surprised it didnt come up at all. It says its coming soon, do you by chance know how regularly they update stuff like that?

infinitLoop

Post by infinitLoop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Wyrm3.0 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:43 am
infinitLoop wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am
Wyrm3.0 wrote:
They actually do! I'm surprised it didnt come up at all. It says its coming soon, do you by chance know how regularly they update stuff like that?
you can try reaching out to him. he's real friendly. i think it's been "coming soon" as long as i can remember tho. he also might know of other people that have similar stuff online.