GBZ Guide Using All the New Creations

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
Jedi Nobjoblin

GBZ Guide Using All the New Creations

Post by Jedi Nobjoblin » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:39 am

Hello All,
I would like to see if we could collectively create a diagram or guide utilizing all of the new creation members here have made. Gameboy Zero Controller PCB (Audio Version and All in One), Custom Game Cartridge, and Screen Protector. These were amazing creations and have made the building process slightly different. I myself have made a Gameboy Zero following Wermys guide to a T and am interested in creating one using all of your wonderful creations. Please let me know if we can create maybe a Circuit diagram or if someone provides me with one i would be happy to create a full blown guide while building one. Thank you so much for your time and amazing talents it has been amazing playing my Gameboy Zero!!!!
〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: GBZ Guide Using All the New Creations

Post by Helder » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 am

I have a Frtizing file of the All in One PCB so if you use that program it can help make nice wiring diagrams.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3h04e ... g_Part.zip
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

day

Post by day » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 am

completely agree, wanted to see that as well !!

3D printed button wells and Screw Bracket help also, this battery pack by razor as well http://imgur.com/a/C8a5O and other stuff discussed in the forum such as the graceful off circuit, the SPDT to switch between battery and powerbank, the possibility to add a Li-Ion Battery Level Indicator etc..

dboSS

Post by dboSS » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 am

Helder wrote:I have a Frtizing file of the All in One PCB so if you use that program it can help make nice wiring diagrams.

Would it be great if you can make a version for audio board only.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:33 am

dboSS wrote:
Helder wrote:I have a Frtizing file of the All in One PCB so if you use that program it can help make nice wiring diagrams.

Would it be great if you can make a version for audio board only.
I'll see what I can do but doing these is time consuming.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Jedi Nobjoblin

Post by Jedi Nobjoblin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 am

Please let me know how I can help in any way I have since reading the replies purchased the 3D bracket PCB board with sound and would like some tips on how to proceed with the cartridge sd card reader/stickers and screen protector. I can then proceed with building. Thank you all for participating in this.
〜( ̄△ ̄〜)