How to add rpg maker games to gbz?

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
qaz015393

How to add rpg maker games to gbz?

Post by qaz015393 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:02 am

I was wondering how I can add and play the pc/rpg maker pokemon game Pyrite. I'm wanting to play the fan made game that's pc only and not the gbc too hack with the same name. Can I get some help of it's possible because I would like to have the game on my gbz and play it. Is there a rpg maker emulator for the gbz? I know Retroarch has EasyRPG

AXRaien

Re: How to add rpg maker games to gbz?

Post by AXRaien » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:23 am

Unless they are built for rom format, you probably cannot play an RPG Maker game on the GBZ. If you're ever interested in making your own roms, however, check out r/GBStudio. The workflow is similar to RPG Maker.

gwendouglas

Re: How to add rpg maker games to gbz?

Post by gwendouglas » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:03 am

I've just finished checking one of my extremely large projects. That's a total of 12GB created by RMXP. The most of the time, it is merely a music player. Consequently, the size of the file does not appear to be important, as long as you do not do something insane like put all of the files into memory at once cookie clicker