GBA SP pcb board?

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
Maelius

GBA SP pcb board?

Post by Maelius » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:37 pm

Started out, I REEEEALY want to play Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons. A GBC + GBA SP are crazy expensive! Not to mention a copy of the games is just as wild. So I was going to try my hand building a GBA DMG, but I missed that bus. The premade ones now are cool, but a bit pricey for my blood. The ones I found are basically just buying the GBA SP, lol. So, I decided to try hand at building a Pi 0 (waiting for the 2 to be back in stock) in a custom GBA SP case. I love the tiny box shape, it was one of my all time fave systems.
I've been hunting around the web rather unsuccessfully for a Gameboy Advance Zero PCB board. I happened to bump into a video from Helder showing how to solder it, that's roughly the most recent of anything I could find.
If there was somewhere I could have one made and maybe a parts list? The other file set on GitHub looks to have two Arduino controllers as well. I appreciate any help and tips ❤️