Best PCB available?

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
triticus

Best PCB available?

Post by triticus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:49 am

My GBZ parts are in the mail, I'm only missing a PCB. I missed out on helder's most recent offering, looking forward to a re-order soon... :D

My question is, what is the best PCB available. Best = 4 buttons (a, b, x, y), relatively easy to work with, any that have other integrated features that save build time/effort like helder's do, or any other features you'd suggest.

I'm thinking I'll pick up a kitsch bent PCB as a placeholder until I can get my hands on a helder all-in-one PCB.

Really appreciate any help you all can give me.

If anyone has a spare PCB they're looking to get rid of, let me know!

Thanks

Tim

Re: Best PCB available?

Post by Tim » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 am

What pieces have you already bought? Which features do you need on your pcb?

triticus

Post by triticus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Tim wrote:What pieces have you already bought? Which features do you need on your pcb?
I based my build off of wermy's recent youtube guide. He's using helder's black all-in-one PCB that includes a usb hub (completely optional for me), audio, headphone, speaker and volume wheel hookups, and L & R button hookups. I want to try and get my hands on one of those, or the new one. But, not sure if that's possible at this point.

So, minimum I think I need a basic PCB like the kitsch bent one and an audio solution.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:48 pm

I also sell a controller pcb with audio components. I don't have stock now but I do have a few prototypes that the next version will be based off of. If interested send me a pm with your paypal email address.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.