Video

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
the watchmaker

Video

Post by the watchmaker » Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 am

When can we expect the rest of the video's? The first two parts were amazing. Please post part 3 of the game boy zero.

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Video

Post by wermy » Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 am

My screen should get here today. Planning/hoping to get it done and post it some time this weekend. :)

Edit: going to move this to the sudomod projects forum.
ImageImageImageImage

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Thu May 05, 2016 10:52 am

the watchmaker wrote:When can we expect the rest of the video's? The first two parts were amazing. Please post part 3 of the game boy zero.
You need to remember man, this is not his primary job so please be considerate when asking these types of questions. We all want the videos but I am sure wermy has other priorities outside of this. Besides, he is taking time out of his schedule to do a complete detailed walk through on building the GBZ which he doesn't have to do.

Retrohead95

Post by Retrohead95 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:06 pm

dirtybeagles wrote:
the watchmaker wrote:When can we expect the rest of the video's? The first two parts were amazing. Please post part 3 of the game boy zero.
You need to remember man, this is not his primary job so please be considerate when asking these types of questions. We all want the videos but I am sure wermy has other priorities outside of this. Besides, he is taking time out of his schedule to do a complete detailed walk through on building the GBZ which he doesn't have to do.
Perfectly said

crispy_tofu

Post by crispy_tofu » Thu May 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Definitely, wermy is actually doing us a large favour on the videos, as well as this spacious new forum! ;)

the watchmaker

Post by the watchmaker » Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 am

I'm very sorry if I have upset someone. That was not my intention.i do appreciate wermies work very much.
I might be just too eager to want to know how every thing is connected, programmed and mount.

Sorry again

crispy_tofu

Post by crispy_tofu » Fri May 06, 2016 3:46 am

the watchmaker wrote:I'm very sorry if I have upset someone. That was not my intention.i do appreciate wermies work very much.
I might be just too eager to want to know how every thing is connected, programmed and mount.

Sorry again
Don't worry about it, I'm sure we're all anxious for a new video - we'll just have to wait a little while longer. :D

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Fri May 06, 2016 9:29 am

No worries guys, I love it that people are so excited for this stuff. But yeah, I get maybe a couple hours every evening to work on all this if I'm lucky. :)
ImageImageImageImage

codacious

Post by codacious » Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 am

wermy wrote:No worries guys, I love it that people are so excited for this stuff. But yeah, I get maybe a couple hours every evening to work on all this if I'm lucky. :)
Yeah....We're gonna need you to go ahead and quit your job, ignore your friends and family, and start pumping out some videos asap. :P

Xorxfon

Post by Xorxfon » Fri May 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Fa...mi..........ly??? Curious.