Mounting the (non-Adafruit) screen upside down?

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
Thatbraziliann

Re: Mounting the (non-Adafruit) screen upside down?

Post by Thatbraziliann » Sun May 22, 2016 1:42 pm

prerunnerseth wrote:Press F4 to get to a console.
Thank you brotha!!

manzel

Post by manzel » Mon May 23, 2016 1:17 am

I have the BW screen and mounted it upside down. It was a very bad idea as the viewing angle is terrible from the side which is on the top normally.

Kharmeleon

Post by Kharmeleon » Fri May 27, 2016 7:39 am

CandyManCriminal wrote:i mounted my screen upsidedown, had no room to do it otherwise
my screen (the niceshopping screen) has built in screen flip so that worked out
just need to be careful with the ribbon cable, should be fine
Hello mate. I need exactly your kind of screen. Other users seem to have problems with getting the right one with the integrated screen flip option. Could you paste your link with the screen you bought exactly? I need it for my project too because of the little room inside of my case. Thanks in adnvance!

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Fri May 27, 2016 9:07 am

Kharmeleon wrote:Hello mate. I need exactly your kind of screen. Other users seem to have problems with getting the right one with the integrated screen flip option. Could you paste your link with the screen you bought exactly? I need it for my project too because of the little room inside of my case. Thanks in adnvance!
I already told you this in another thread. It is variant 6 of the BW Screens.
Fleder wrote:
Kharmeleon wrote:Could you link it for me please. I need this screen! :o Don't know where to find this niceshopping trader. :oops:
In the Sudomod Wiki.
Still, there is no guarantee that you will get the same display, even from the same seller.

Kharmeleon

Post by Kharmeleon » Fri May 27, 2016 9:39 am

Fleder wrote:
Kharmeleon wrote:Hello mate. I need exactly your kind of screen. Other users seem to have problems with getting the right one with the integrated screen flip option. Could you paste your link with the screen you bought exactly? I need it for my project too because of the little room inside of my case. Thanks in adnvance!
I already told you this in another thread. It is variant 6 of the BW Screens.
Fleder wrote:
Kharmeleon wrote:Could you link it for me please. I need this screen! :o Don't know where to find this niceshopping trader. :oops:
In the Sudomod Wiki.
Still, there is no guarantee that you will get the same display, even from the same seller.
Yeah but you didn't say any specific about which seller on which site with which display. Because there are so many different chinese displays me (and others out there) need to get more specific about those informations to have a better chance to get the right one. That's why i asked. Thanks

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Fri May 27, 2016 10:39 am

As i said, there is no guarantee you will get the exact same board from the same seller on the same website.
All other informations, like the website and seller are in the wiki.