Where To Find Cart Stickers?

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
DeRock89
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:25 pm
Been thanked: 9 times

Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by DeRock89 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 am

I've found a few posts relating to users taking preorders for cart stickers, but is there anywhere or anyone to buy stickers from right away? It would be even better if it was in the US.

Thanks!

User avatar
YaYa
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: brittany - France
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 688 times
Contact:

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by YaYa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:48 am

DeRock89 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 am
I've found a few posts relating to users taking preorders for cart stickers, but is there anywhere or anyone to buy stickers from right away? It would be even better if it was in the US.

Thanks!
i am waiting a batch very soon and i still have few kits left. You can join if you want. Take a look at my signature link.
Follow me on instagram Image

User avatar
Thump52
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by Thump52 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 am

you can try to order from dominator, here is the link, good luck...........> http://www.retrofresh.uk/
Gus 8-)

User avatar
YaYa
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: brittany - France
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 688 times
Contact:

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by YaYa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Thump52 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 am
you can try to order from dominator, here is the link, good luck...........> http://www.retrofresh.uk/
Dominator is out since a long time and he is not taking orders.
His shop is out of order
Follow me on instagram Image

DeRock89
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:25 pm
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by DeRock89 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:14 pm

YaYa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 pm
Thump52 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 am
you can try to order from dominator, here is the link, good luck...........> http://www.retrofresh.uk/
Dominator is out since a long time and he is not taking orders.
His shop is out of order
Bummer... I was literally in the process of placing an order. I'm trying to hurry because my build is for my daughters birthday..

User avatar
YaYa
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: brittany - France
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 688 times
Contact:

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by YaYa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:15 pm

I’m trying to confirm this as i’ve seen the buy links are active :?:
Follow me on instagram Image

User avatar
Thump52
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by Thump52 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 pm

I believe his is currently selling only stickers at the moment, I know before he had a message he was taking a break but looks like he's selling again, did not see the screen protectors up for sale :(
Gus 8-)

User avatar
YaYa
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: brittany - France
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 688 times
Contact:

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by YaYa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:23 pm

yeah i just discovered after your message that the shop had active links, i am a bit surprised nobody pointed at this
Follow me on instagram Image

User avatar
Thump52
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by Thump52 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 pm

YaYa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:23 pm
yeah i just discovered after your message that the shop had active links, i am a bit surprised nobody pointed at this
[/quote


Really wished he had the screen protectors back up that's really why I check his site once in a while.
Gus 8-)

MuadDib
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:43 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Where To Find Cart Stickers?

Post by MuadDib » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

I just bought stickers from dominator and they are fantastic!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest