Helders AIO Board speaker wiring

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
JayDicaprio

Helders AIO Board speaker wiring

Post by JayDicaprio » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 am

First of all, please know that english is not my usual language and some words in this topic may be a little bit wrong.

Hello guys, i know this should probably be the easiest thing to do on the GBZ based on Helders AIO board.
But i'm a little bit confused about the wiring from the volume wheel to the AIO board.
i know i probably have to wire the first pin on the volume wheel to the first pad on the board and so on.
But helder posted an image which has a little different labeling to it.

on my board its: RIN, LIN, LOUT, ROUT, GND
on that image from helder its: LIN, RIN, LOUT, ROUT, GND

so i think basically i just need to wire them up in order from up to down. but since the labeling on my board is a little bit different i'm not exactly sure about that.

i hope someone can help me with that because that should be the very last step before finishing my gbz build :)
Attachments
AIO_2.2_Wiring.png
AIO_2.2_Wiring.png (736.76 KiB) Viewed 2121 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Helders AIO Board speaker wiring

Post by Helder » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:48 pm

You line them up pin to pin as in the picture except the volume wheel pins face down not up. That will orient it properly as long ad they face down.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.