Two of Kite's CS CM3 (TMNT style & original)

Show off your completed Game Boy Zero, or post your build logs here!
f.moe

Re: Two of Kite's CS CM3 (TMNT style & original)

Post by f.moe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Gauffre wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 am
I love the TMNT one ! Really cool looking. You should add a logo somewhere !
Finally the decals arrived but it was not that easy like on the video. I ordered some transparent and some white decals. the white one are so easy to take off, just put in the water for a few seconds. The transparent one I have to put in the water for almost 5 minutes and its still hard to remove. if I put it longer in the water the color "goes away" but after a few trys I finally made it :)
The glass screen is just a try. I already talked with bluishquirrel and now I have just wait for he's reply.
DSCN4116.JPG
DSCN4116.JPG (4.22 MiB) Viewed 1652 times

Gauffre

Re: Two of Kite's CS CM3 (TMNT style & original)

Post by Gauffre » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:18 am

f.moe wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 pm
Finally the decals arrived but it was not that easy like on the video. I ordered some transparent and some white decals. the white one are so easy to take off, just put in the water for a few seconds. The transparent one I have to put in the water for almost 5 minutes and its still hard to remove. if I put it longer in the water the color "goes away" but after a few trys I finally made it :)
The glass screen is just a try. I already talked with bluishquirrel and now I have just wait for he's reply.
DSCN4116.JPG
Final result looks pretty good I think. Thanks for the tip, I have not tried yet these decals. I have bought the paper and everything, I just need to take some time to do it :)