Here is my variant of GBZ with clear case, to show how perfectly kite's CSO looks like
The build is pretty basic in general, so there are just some pictures of final result, no build logs or internals.
- first version of CSO with CM3lite, back board with hdmi output, fan and R1/R2/L1/L2 board;
- Gameboy Play It Loud! clear case perfectly modified by @kubino;
- half-transparent bracket for screen and buttons, and mode/power bracket by @HoolyHoo;
- gorilla glass screen protector made by @day about year ago ;
- battery by @Dextech;
- 4Ohm 2W speaker from aliexpress;
- buttons from kitch-bent and HHL;
- black silicone pads (to match CSO main color!) from retromodding;
- cartridge from kitch-bent with game sticker designed by me ;
- clear stand from retromodding.
And thanks again to @kite for this awesome pcb and his endless patience with all my emails and questions.