Gambino's Swords

Show off your completed Game Boy Zero, or post your build logs here!
kopas

Re: Gambino's Swords

Post by kopas » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:48 am

I really had to drill the shit out of it to get it to fit properly.
I'm familiar with this procedure, duly noted. ;)

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 pm

gambino37 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:24 am
MrErickson wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm
On the black back with the Start/Select buttons, how well are they working for you? I did the same on my CS build and they sadly are not making reliable contact with the pads. I'm debating toying with the 3D model as I think it's the top side not making good contact or swapping them out for soft tactile buttons.
Did you have the PCB that was meant for them from AntFJ? Mine work perfectly.
I must be blind, are they in the for sale section? I didn't see back boards from Ant for sale, if he's selling some I'd love to pick one up. I went with a different potion but still think the vertical start/select buttons for L/R buttons looks super slick.

gambino37

Post by gambino37 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:25 am

MrErickson wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 pm
gambino37 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:24 am
MrErickson wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm
On the black back with the Start/Select buttons, how well are they working for you? I did the same on my CS build and they sadly are not making reliable contact with the pads. I'm debating toying with the 3D model as I think it's the top side not making good contact or swapping them out for soft tactile buttons.
Did you have the PCB that was meant for them from AntFJ? Mine work perfectly.
I must be blind, are they in the for sale section? I didn't see back boards from Ant for sale, if he's selling some I'd love to pick one up. I went with a different potion but still think the vertical start/select buttons for L/R buttons looks super slick.
They were at one time. I bought his remaining four. I can see how many I have left at home. I'm not sure if he uploaded the PCB design to a website.