Powering Raspberry Pi 4

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
spivix

Powering Raspberry Pi 4

Post by spivix » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:25 am

I'm looking to make a Game Boy Zero but with a RPi4 instead and I'm having trouble finding the right device to charge/power it. The PowerBoost 1000c doesn't seem to supply enough amperage to power it. I'm quite new to projects like this and I'm not even really sure what type of setup I would need to charge and power this. If somebody could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks

rodocop

Re: Powering Raspberry Pi 4

Post by rodocop » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 am

spivix wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:25 am
I'm looking to make a Game Boy Zero but with a RPi4 instead and I'm having trouble finding the right device to charge/power it. The PowerBoost 1000c doesn't seem to supply enough amperage to power it. I'm quite new to projects like this and I'm not even really sure what type of setup I would need to charge and power this. If somebody could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks
Check out Helder's RetroPSU. Might be enough for a pi4.

https://www.heldergametech.com/shop/gam ... /retropsu/

spivix

Re: Powering Raspberry Pi 4

Post by spivix » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:10 pm

rodocop wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 am
spivix wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:25 am
Check out Helder's RetroPSU. Might be enough for a pi4.

https://www.heldergametech.com/shop/gam ... /retropsu/
Perfect! Thanks a lot.