Advice Needed for Newbie

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
cnobles

Advice Needed for Newbie

Post by cnobles » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Long-time lurker here. New new Kite AIO board has made me decide to pull the trigger on making my own system. I've been trying to sort through the different parts I need for this since I placed my pre-order. I figure I've got a couple months to get everything I need together now :D

Does anyone have recommendations for reliable providers for the case, battery, etc. for us users in the US?

Case / Buttons / Pads:
There are a TON of providers for this. Can anyone recommend one? I'd hate to order from Amazon and they end up being junk.

Battery:
I saw Dextech's offer for the battery, but then I read about using the Galaxy S2 battery as an option as well. What do people tend to go with on this?

Screen Protector:
Hopefully there is a new batch of the gorilla glass soon, but if not what are some recommended options?

Thanks!

YaYa

Re: Advice Needed for Newbie

Post by YaYa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:45 pm

For the battery, you have almost as much choice as people here lol.

But, the bigger the better. You should stick to more than 3000.
I have used a S2 battery (supercharged as it ia bigger than the original and needs a special battery tray)

Here is the battery
http://www.mbuynow.com/4800mah-replacem ... p-843.html

Take a look at my signature. You will see how it fits. Amd you will learn optimizations to save power/battery.
With this really good quality battery, i’m getting 7.5h playing time with overclocking :mrgreen:
Follow me on instagram Image