Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
Post Reply
Meego
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by Meego » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:44 pm

I have an issue that im trying to fix, audio makes a hiss sounds that wont go away. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxxTD ... 0tWRi1zRU0

that is the Chinese version of the pdf and i need the english ver. I think I had a copy but can't seem to find it. thanks. :)

User avatar
vnman
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:21 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by vnman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:16 am

A quick search with the word " 1up" and found this -

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3988&hilit=1up

Actually it is one of the threads you participated in.

Meego
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by Meego » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 am

vnman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:16 am
A quick search with the word " 1up" and found this -

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3988&hilit=1up

Actually it is one of the threads you participated in.
hm...i can't find the link to the eng pdf tho...?

User avatar
vnman
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:21 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by vnman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:50 am

There are at least 2 users here that have sound issues with the 1 up kit(s).

If you come up with the solution please share----

PS. look closely at the first page, the link is there...

salami738
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:06 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by salami738 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:36 am

Meego wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:44 pm
I have an issue that im trying to fix, audio makes a hiss sounds that wont go away. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxxTD ... 0tWRi1zRU0

that is the Chinese version of the pdf and i need the english ver. I think I had a copy but can't seem to find it. thanks. :)
Hi, can you upload a sound file or describe the "hiss sound"? I have one of this hdmi displays too, and I think it comes from the lcd backlight driver (pwm frequency < 5kHz). Is the hissing sound changing, when you change the backlight brightness?

User avatar
VeteranGamer
Posts: 1691
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:12 am
Location: London, UK
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 880 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by VeteranGamer » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:36 am

Meego wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 am
vnman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:16 am
A quick search with the word " 1up" and found this -

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3988&hilit=1up

Actually it is one of the threads you participated in.
hm...i can't find the link to the eng pdf tho...?
vnman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:50 am
There are at least 2 users here that have sound issues with the 1 up kit(s).

If you come up with the solution please share----

PS. look closely at the first page, the link is there...

you'll find it here.....

http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4040

theres also links to a YouTube guide

.

User avatar
vnman
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:21 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by vnman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:48 am

Trust Veteran to always come up with perfect solution :D

Meego
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by Meego » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:51 pm

VeteranGamer wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:36 am
Meego wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 am
vnman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:16 am
A quick search with the word " 1up" and found this -

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3988&hilit=1up

Actually it is one of the threads you participated in.
hm...i can't find the link to the eng pdf tho...?
vnman wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:50 am
There are at least 2 users here that have sound issues with the 1 up kit(s).

If you come up with the solution please share----

PS. look closely at the first page, the link is there...

you'll find it here.....

http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4040

theres also links to a YouTube guide

.
you can hear the hiss in the beginning more clearly, but sometimes its really bad and sometimes you can barely hear the hiss/ring.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0KsxEudSP9a in this clip its not nearly as bad, sometimes it can be 10x this loud.

Lpoolm
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:17 am
Location: uk
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Need English version of this GB+pi pdf

Post by Lpoolm » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:10 am

My advice.. Get used to its faults, it's a bit of a not nice console.. You will have other issues!
😁
football predictions using updated sensible soccer: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOTIa0 ... oDHX_mND8g

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest