How to get rid of belly fat?

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Jennifercjohnson

How to get rid of belly fat?

Post by Jennifercjohnson » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:14 pm

hi guys. I have muscle everywhere else. my belly and my face still has baby fat which I HATE very much :evil: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of belly fat?

Thanks for your suggestions!
gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels via Easybox Arabia

htrd

Re: How to get rid of belly fat?

Post by htrd » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:10 am

saw this meme like a week ago.. gym develops abs diet makes them visible.. something like that. work on core and diet/run.

CarbonKich

Post by CarbonKich » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:17 pm

We're all spending hours of time and hundreds of dollars to make a portable gaming machine. Do you think we care about our belly fat? :lol:

Jennifercjohnson

Post by Jennifercjohnson » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:27 am

CarbonKich wrote:We're all spending hours of time and hundreds of dollars to make a portable gaming machine. Do you think we care about our belly fat? :lol:
so do you think that everybody are fond of games like you? What would happen if models had belly fat? or should they quit their jobs and spend hours of time and hundreds of dollars (they might not have) to make portable gaming machine like you? I am afraid they should not!
Everyone has their own concerns, and so do I ;) If you can not help me solve my problem, then don't spend your time to read my post and get a reply. That's it!
gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels via Easybox Arabia

Erwinbrowning

Post by Erwinbrowning » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am

Avoid over stuffing yourself at meals; eat small meals throughout the day. Chewing gum and drinking with a straw can cause excess air to gather in the digestive tract. Carbonated beverages, spicy foods, large servings of beans or cruciferous vegetables, dried fruits and fruit juice often induce gas and bloating.

If you're lactose intolerant, avoid dairy products to help reduce belly swelling; make sure you obtain important nutrients, such as calcium and vitamin D, from milk alternatives or other fortified foods.
Addicted to watch MBC drama on Tvluux.

Camble

Post by Camble » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 am

Jennifercjohnson wrote:If you can not help me solve my problem, then don't spend your time to read my post and get a reply.
I think the point @CarbonKich was making is that there are websites more relevant to the question, and you're much more likely to get the right advice on say... a fitness forum. :roll:

gijoe4500

Post by gijoe4500 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:30 pm

I know I'm new to sudomod, but i've been actively involved in fitness for many many years. You can't "spot treat" body fat. In order to get rid of belly fat, and baby face fat, you have to continue to attack body fat as a whole. And lowering body fat is simply a calories in vs calories out deal. Focus on burning more calories than you take in, and things will slowly improve. If you want more specifics, shoot me a PM, and we can discuss at length, and I can send you a couple links with some good calculators for finding approximately how many calories you should be eating each day.

gijoe4500

Post by gijoe4500 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 am

abrugsch wrote:Nice subversive spam campaign ;)
Nah. No spam here. Just something I know a bit about. I wish I was spamming with the intent of making money off of people clicking on some website. I'm not quite smart enough to know how to do something like that. lol

abrugsch

Post by abrugsch » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:43 am

If you honestly just signed up to sudomod to spread honest knowledge about fitness, then why not share the links in this thread and let the whole community see? By asking for PM's it seems like you don't want the admins to notice what kind of links you're spreading.
This is the off topic area so as long as you're genuinely sharing info and not spammy links, then have at it. But as a rule, nobody signs up to a geeky website just to share fitness tips out of the goodness of their heart... So you'll excuse my scepticism.