How to get rid of belly fat?

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
gijoe4500

Re: How to get rid of belly fat?

Post by gijoe4500 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:02 am

abrugsch wrote:If you honestly just signed up to sudomod to spread honest knowledge about fitness, then why not share the links in this thread and let the whole community see? By asking for PM's it seems like you don't want the admins to notice what kind of links you're spreading.
This is the off topic area so as long as you're genuinely sharing info and not spammy links, then have at it. But as a rule, nobody signs up to a geeky website just to share fitness tips out of the goodness of their heart... So you'll excuse my scepticism.
Oh. That's not why I signed up. It just happened to be my first post. I've got a Pi zero on order that shipped out today as well as a defunct Gameboy + beltpack i'm hoping to snag off of E-bay. Since I'm still in massive research mode, I can't really contribute in too many areas. This is just something I'm fairly knowledgeable on. Still learning what is kosher and what isn't on this site, and didn't want to just start throwing out random links to other sites.

But, if its cool... http://www.IIFYM.com is the site I use. Has a great calculator for estimating your total daily energy expenditure (the calories out). From there it will also recommend a calorie goal to shoot for. If you want to go more in depth, it can tell you how much protein/fat/carbs to aim for each day as well. Food scales are nice to use to get pretty close to those numbers, but can be a little too invasive in day to day life for a lot of people. If you don't want to go quite as far with doing math, MyFitnessPal is an excellent app for calorie and macronutrient (protein/fat/carb) tracking.

abrugsch

Re: How to get rid of belly fat?

Post by abrugsch » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:22 am

I've got a Pi zero on order that shipped out today as well as a defunct Gameboy + beltpack i'm hoping to snag off of E-bay.
Fantastic! Sorry for my scepticism... I see this a lot.
I'm an admin on a *VERY* popular (~15000 members) and active retro gaming group on facebook and it's under constant barrage from people who signup and then their first post is about ray-bans or other such spammery.

This whole thread had the 'smell' tbh and your post just tipped my spidey senses into overdrive ;)
thanks for the link and good luck with your build :ugeek: