what do you do for a living?

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
OrenDon

Re: what do you do for a living?

Post by OrenDon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:23 am

I work in the sales department of an IT company. Nothing glamorous. lol
Consider using D-Bal Max review and you'll love it.

spacemishka

Post by spacemishka » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:31 am

CRM-Consultant and Developer,... so nothing special :)

RxBrad

Post by RxBrad » Fri May 31, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm a drug dealer (aka pharmacist). I spent a little over 10 years working in a metro-area emergency department.

Now, I don't really sling the drugs anymore. I work in the hospital IT department, helping to keep the pharmacy side of our electronic medical record working.
Image Image

Skulldoggery

Post by Skulldoggery » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 pm

I'm a software engineer for a large company. I didn't go to school for it (aside from taking a handful of classes); I started with video game QA and worked my way into a broader software testing role, then into automated testing, and then finally to where I am today. I enjoy doing it enough, but I don't find it very fulfilling, so I'm considering a career change. I'd like to do something where I can work with my hands, or at least not be stuck at a desk all day.

aargonne44

Post by aargonne44 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:10 am

Hey. I work as a fitness trainer.

kathleen98

Post by kathleen98 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:46 am

I'm a graphic designer and basically my speciality in product designs. Designs need creativity. Recently I design unique bumble bee necklaces for my clients and I was worried that if my designs meet the requirements of clients. What do you guys do for a living.?

AlmostSunTzu

Post by AlmostSunTzu » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Hello! I'm in the U.S. Army, most recently as an Armored Battalion Headquarters/Headquarters Company Commander, and before that an M1A2 SEP v2 Tank Company Commander. Best two jobs I've ever had!
thunder.JPG
thunder.JPG (124.65 KiB) Viewed 8722 times
BOOM!

Vodixo

Post by Vodixo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 am

I work in a logistics company for many years. Due to the situation in the world we have a lot of work. Companies and people started to buy and sell a lot. Sometimes I even work from my laptop in my house as I get some extra request to do in the evenings.
Hi

Hesoos

Post by Hesoos » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:26 am

Starting something is always difficult, since it's something unknown to you, you can't know all the subtleties and nuances until you get the necessary experience, and as you know, you get experience by making mistakes and solving problems. I have always dreamed of a small family business, but for a long time I was afraid to decide on it. Until one day I just gave it a try. I searched  for something that could convince me to take such risk, but in the end I was lucky to find the articles "Is It Profitable to Open a Pawnshop?" and I realized that I can handle this without driving my family into debt. After drawing up a business plan, it was difficult. Many business management processes aren't described in any textbook. It took me a year to organize a smooth workflow in my pawnshop, but it was worth it.

Psyicman

Post by Psyicman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:31 pm

I work as a delivery driver for UPS. Been with them since 2003 right out of high school. Also I make slingshots as a side hustle on Etsy.
My parents told me I can be anything when I grew up. I chose Ninja!