New members, introduce yourself!

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Florian

Re: New members, introduce yourself!

Post by Florian » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:04 am

Hello everyone,

I am Florian and I am in France. Since many months, I think about Game Boy Zero and now, I decided to start.

I discovered this forum as a result of tutoring you tube. Your forum is an important source of information but that is not obvious to treat for me because ... I do not speak English (I know, we French are not good in foreign languages) and google translation is my friend.

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:15 am

Florian wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:04 am
Hello everyone,

I am Florian and I am in France. Since many months, I think about Game Boy Zero and now, I decided to start.

I discovered this forum as a result of tutoring you tube. Your forum is an important source of information but that is not obvious to treat for me because ... I do not speak English (I know, we French are not good in foreign languages) and google translation is my friend.
Hi, and welcome to the forum ! Si tu galères, n'hésites pas à me contacter, je suis français :mrgreen: ;)
Follow me on instagram Image

Florian

Post by Florian » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 am

Merci pour ta proposition!

psycost

Post by psycost » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 am

Hi I'm Anders, a london based software developer.

I've done a few pi projects in the past including self updating digital signage, photo booths and the usual LAMP server kind of things.

I'm starting to get back into the hardware and modding side of things and have been lurking here to learn, but figured I should join and start engaging with the community.

lAndresl

Post by lAndresl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 am

Hey Guys!

My Name Is Andres, I am a Colombian systems engineer, currently working in the Networking arena (I work for Cisco, you know the internet and stuff...).
I am also an Electronics Technician, I have worked with some national GPS tracking services here in my country and also had some job experience in a University here.

I had some time out of the tinkering and modding because of my job, the last project I had was like 2 years ago, it was a Drone built with an alienwii board, programmed on Arduino. but nothing more than that, one Led Cube and things like it, nothing like the stuff i did during my studies, I didn't have much time to spend on that.

I came across the MintyPi a few months ago (right after origamy boys kits were sold out) and got into it, really liked the concept, but then again, as I was dealing with some other stuff, didn't get a chance to dive in.

I now have more spare time and can spend it doing something like this, I really like tinkering and making things and I see that this forum is really friendly and that really motivated me to get involved.

Anyway, sorry for the long post and yeah, that's a little bit about me.

Artley24

Post by Artley24 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Arthur I live in Austin,TX working as an Engineer with a big semiconductor company. I've gotten to the point of boredom with work not challenging enough to keep my brain tinkering and while searching for a project I came upon this site. Got a lot of Ideas :D

tinkerBOY

Post by tinkerBOY » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Welcome to the forum! Search and ask coz all the important info about building your first GBZ are here. :) Good luck!
New! tinkerBOY PowerSwitch v1.0 with Safe Shutdown
Game Boy Zero Controllers available @ tinkerBOY.xyz * Support
tinkerBOY Controller v3.0 - built-in usb controller, usb audio, and usb hub
tinkerBOY Controller v2.0 - GPIO buttons and builtin PWM Audio and Amplifier
tinkerBOY Controller v1.1 - simple pcb button
* DPI Adapter - better display for GBZ
* keyboard converters - IBM XT/AT Soarer's Converter | ADB to USB Converter

Mr.Modd

Post by Mr.Modd » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Well since I just joined today,

Hi, I'm Connor "Mr. Modd" Danz, I'm an American teenager who wants to work on his own gaming/tech projects an love the Raspberry pi. I have very recently got into the tech scene and I'm learning a lot from this place already so stay tuned for my projects!
The one website my school hasn't blocked yet.

Mr.Modd

Post by Mr.Modd » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Well since I'm new,

Hi, I'm Connor "Mr. Modd" Danz and I'm a teenager from New York. I've been wanting to get into the tech scene and I have very recently been learning about pi stuff and I plan on making my own Projects so keep out for me on youtube and the forums.
The one website my school hasn't blocked yet.

nobble

Post by nobble » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey all! New user, long-time modder of electronics and video game consoles, and Raspberry Pi Portablizer! I found the forum through Wermy's YouTube Channel, I run my own channel themed around my electronics projects. I'm a big fan of Gameboy mods and have done everything from backlight installs to prosound modifications. Currently I'm working on a Gameboy Pi3, a 2-in-1 Wii/PiZeroW Portable, and I'm just finishing up a portable testing monitor with a ZeroW I squeezed inside the case. I hope to post some of my work soon! For now, I'll go check out all the projects on here! :D