Suspended from Nintendo Account for NO REASON.

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Pentium

Suspended from Nintendo Account for NO REASON.

Post by Pentium » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

I'll bring this up here in the lounge, as I can't get an answer anywhere else.
I've been using my switch for about a month or so, and have not done ANYTHING except play games and buy from the eshop.
Then All of a sudden yesterday, I got suspended for 'violating user agreements'!
I swear, I have zero idea why, and they aren't very descriptive about it. They aren't descriptive, and I'm terrified of losing my account because then ALL my progress in BOTW will be gone. All of it.

Any help Appreciated, sorry if this is so weird to bring up in the lounge.

dryja123

Re: Suspended from Nintendo Account for NO REASON.

Post by dryja123 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Have you tried calling them and asking? They have to be able to detail how you broke their user agreement. I don't think you have to worry about your save data for BOTW.... Although I purposely deleted mine with 150 hours of game time because I wanted to play through again before I realized you could create a second profile.

Edit: do you play Splatoon 2? I heard Nintendo issues temporary bans to rage quitters.

Fredl

Re: Suspended from Nintendo Account for NO REASON.

Post by Fredl » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:20 am

Pentium wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm
I've been using my switch for about a month or so, and have not done ANYTHING except play games and buy from the eshop.
Hmmm bummer, sometimes I don't understand this company. They sure make awesome games, but excluding paying customers, threatening fangame creators with legal trials, not allowing streams ect ect....

Was your account reactivated??

They also should release virtual console already. (Basically the reason why I build a GBZ :D )
dryja123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 pm
Although I purposely deleted mine with 150 hours of game time because I wanted to play through again before I realized you could create a second profile.
Ouch :D
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee :-O

Link: Downmix your GBZs sound to mono or you're missing half the fidelity!