Game Boy Zero build help

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
timemaster

Game Boy Zero build help

Post by timemaster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi there, I have moved to Cambridge in the UK recently because of work, unfortunately, before I was able to finish my two Game Boys, one will be based on Circuit Sword and one on Kite's AIO. Now I am without my 3d printer, tools, and everything :( I have taken all material with me and I have hoped that I will find a suitable workshop or somebody who can help me right here. After one-month things are not going so well so I am trying my luck here :) I am looking for anyone reachable in short distance from Cambridge or directly here willing to help me with finishing these builds or with an access to some shared workshop here. I was also thinking about some building service that will be able to put everything together after sending them my material. Do you know about someone?:)

dryja123

Re: Game Boy Zero build help

Post by dryja123 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:15 pm

I would try to see if there's a close maker / hacker space around you. There's a few dudes around the community that live in the south and north UK that frequent spaces around them.

timemaster

Re: Game Boy Zero build help

Post by timemaster » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 am

I found one shared workshop suitable for this for but they offer only 3months membership at a minimum. But current members can take quests with them :) so some sharing of membership cost will be nice in this case..