SB Retro Mods/ GBZMODS

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
FaisKhalaf

Re: SB Retro Mods/ GBZMODS

Post by FaisKhalaf » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:43 am

I just sent you an email!

scbailey94 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:54 pm
Hi FaisKhalaf,

I have reached out to you via email in regards to this? DiscoHai has received his order - I’ll ask if he’ll confirm on here.

If you would send an email to sales@gbzmods.com I would be happy to look into this for you - whether you would like a new 1UP Pi-Boy XL or Full refund.

Keen to get this sorted.

Many thanks,

Sam

scbailey94

Post by scbailey94 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:57 am

Hey Faisal,

Thanks emailed received! Glad to get this all sorted now.

If anyone’s reading this thread, feel free to contact me if you have any questions sales@gbzmods.com

Many thanks

Sam
Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/sb.retromods/ to see more of my Game Boy Zero builds :D

FaisKhalaf

Post by FaisKhalaf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:18 pm

scbailey94 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:57 am
Hey Faisal,

Thanks emailed received! Glad to get this all sorted now.

If anyone’s reading this thread, feel free to contact me if you have any questions sales@gbzmods.com

Many thanks

Sam
It's been a month since I was supposed to get a refund and I'm not getting replies from Sam anymore!

Dude abides 88

Post by Dude abides 88 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 am

My heart has sank after reading this.
I've ordered a pi boy XL through GBZ mods.com
Asked him when one was available and he replied the same day saying they were going up for order in a few days (October 11th). So I ordered one, the money has gone from my account. He said order 120-129 would be shipped royal mail tracking on the 25th October next day delivery ( my order number was 120) and I still haven't received it yet. Sent 4 messages since then with no reply yet, I'm worried as shit! And his fuckin Instagram page is down. But this guy retro dodo did a video with the 1up XL in it so is it real or what? Thanks guys!

FaisKhalaf

Post by FaisKhalaf » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Dude abides 88 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 am
My heart has sank after reading this.
I've ordered a pi boy XL through GBZ mods.com
Asked him when one was available and he replied the same day saying they were going up for order in a few days (October 11th). So I ordered one, the money has gone from my account. He said order 120-129 would be shipped royal mail tracking on the 25th October next day delivery ( my order number was 120) and I still haven't received it yet. Sent 4 messages since then with no reply yet, I'm worried as shit! And his fuckin Instagram page is down. But this guy retro dodo did a video with the 1up XL in it so is it real or what? Thanks guys!
I hope you receive what you ordered! Yet I still stand by that he's a scammer!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 am

People who can't stand by their word and apparently have screwed many people over should be shunned and called out so others do not have to go through the same thing. Contact Paypal and get a refund.

For sellers out there be honest and don't over estimate what you can do, these things take time to build and taking in more orders than you can handle is just going to be bad for you and of course the customer.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

FaisKhalaf

Post by FaisKhalaf » Fri May 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Still no reply from Sam and no refund!