[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
jeffy1021

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by jeffy1021 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Helder wrote:
Lanceomni wrote:Has anyone had complete success with the capacitor trick? It seems to work on/off for me. I've triple checked my soldering. I ordered the USB programmer but still waiting for it to arrive.

Just wondering.
Instead of the caps (remove them) use a jumper wire to ground the 2 signals. Do this while the system is off or the board not powered on, this might help a little more but reprogramming it is best.
I have the caps on and noticed it would pick up occasional signals from the analog stick inputs. However in Emulation Station, I was able to get through the gamepad configuration ok so I think that means that subsequent analog stick inputs are ignored since they are not tied to anything? Of course, I haven't played games with it for any length of time yet so it's hard to say. But so far, launching games and launching the menu to shutdown seem to be ok.

BEAUMOMO

Post by BEAUMOMO » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Pretty stoked to order this! :D

Lanceomni

Post by Lanceomni » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 pm

My main issue is inside of the system menus. For instance, once I load a rom and it brings up a menu to pick an emulator to use, I can move up, down and get to "launch", but I have to hook up a usb keyboard to hit enter. I think this is some mapping function I need to do somehow. Everything else seems to be functioning ok. I've started a support thread for this under RetroPie since I think this is more of a software issue and isn't related to Helder's board.

Thanks.

Konman

Post by Konman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:49 am

Will the new batch fix the problems with he analogue stick issue? I'm keen to buy.

Ignasi

Post by Ignasi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:24 am

Hello,
If it is possible I want one of the All in One PCB, it is still sold out?

Thank you.

yves1984

Post by yves1984 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:40 am

i want to order one of this too ;)
is it avaiable today the preorder?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51 am

yves1984 wrote:i want to order one of this too ;)
is it avaiable today the preorder?
I posted info on the first post just now with a date and what is going on.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

MiL0

Post by MiL0 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 am

Any chance you could edit the thread title to reflect the current status and relevant dates? Thanks!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:52 pm

MiL0 wrote:Any chance you could edit the thread title to reflect the current status and relevant dates? Thanks!
I don't know maybe it's me but I thought it was clear as day that the Week of August 8th meant this week since today is the 8th. I also have it in large letters the relevant days of THIS WEEK for the board arrivals but since no one caught that (really do I need to explain it?) I changed it so it has the actual date of August 10 when I RECEIVE the boards and the rest is explained in the post.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ABH

Post by ABH » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Awesome , Dreams come true :)
Plan to use it in my next project
Thank you for this beautiful stuff :mrgreen: