[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by Helder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 pm

As soon as I opened the links I came to post here and it was sold out after I clicked Submit. Yes Tomorrow it will be open for another preorder with no limit this time so no one can complain but yes 2 weeks is the wait time so don't ask me next week that you didn't receive the board yet.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

scheelio

Post by scheelio » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Whelp, there goes my plans for vacation. Guess I'll actually have to relax now. :o

Unless, of course, the boards somehow "mysteriously" show up in eBay. But that would never happen, because their was a purchase limit, right? RIGHT?! ;)

Boogz

Post by Boogz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:29 pm

sniperwolfjs1 wrote:Post still says sold out what's going on would like to know thank you.
It sold out within a minute. There's another preorder opening up tomorrow. You should be able to get on the order. Helder said It's around 2 weeks for you to get the PCB in your hands, but to be honest I think it's worth waiting even more. He's done a fantastic job designing the board, and it cuts out a lot time and money. Keep in mind he's gotta set up the order with the PCB manufacterer, wait for them to get in, test some from the batch, repackage them, print out all the packaging slips for delivery, and drop them off to be delivered. I go through this stuff too so trust me when i say that it's extremely laborious. He has to do this for however many orders he gets. It's just one person doing this. So just be patient. I'm bummed that I missed out on one of the 25 pcbs, but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Ganreizu

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)

Post by Ganreizu » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Sell out in one minute? That's some seriously unreal demand. When you got enough squatters on your paypal link that this happens you know you've done a good job hahaha.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Posted all new info on first post.

Boogz wrote:
sniperwolfjs1 wrote:Post still says sold out what's going on would like to know thank you.
It sold out within a minute. There's another preorder opening up tomorrow. You should be able to get on the order. Helder said It's around 2 weeks for you to get the PCB in your hands, but to be honest I think it's worth waiting even more. He's done a fantastic job designing the board, and it cuts out a lot time and money. Keep in mind he's gotta set up the order with the PCB manufacterer, wait for them to get in, test some from the batch, repackage them, print out all the packaging slips for delivery, and drop them off to be delivered. I go through this stuff too so trust me when i say that it's extremely laborious. He has to do this for however many orders he gets. It's just one person doing this. So just be patient. I'm bummed that I missed out on one of the 25 pcbs, but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
This is the reason I wait a day or 2 to do the next preorders since I don't want to confuse payments and I do it all myself so printing, programming and labeling takes time but atleast I don't have to hand solder the boards.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

sniperwolfjs1

Post by sniperwolfjs1 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Boogz wrote:
Thanks for shining some light on the issue. I will get it ordered Thursday then. Thanks

sniperwolfjs1

Post by sniperwolfjs1 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Helder wrote:Posted all new info on first post.

Boogz wrote:
This is the reason I wait a day or 2 to do the next preorders since I don't want to confuse payments and I do it all myself so printing, programming and labeling takes time but atleast I don't have to hand solder the boards.
Will wait for Thursday's pre-order. @Helder
Keep us posted. Thanks

tlxxxsracer

Post by tlxxxsracer » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:38 pm

What time do you think pre-orders will open tomorrow? Midnight est? :)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:44 pm

tlxxxsracer wrote:What time do you think pre-orders will open tomorrow? Midnight est? :)
Around 8am Eastern Time, but no need to worry as there is no limit on the orders so no one will miss out.

username 123

Post by username 123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:41 pm

I just cant keep up with all this. Helder, whats the status of the first batch? From july 21st?